• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 CSGO Weapon Skins. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (udiie, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple skins on the list below. Send an individual PM for each skin you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

M4A4 | Griffin (MW) -- MB-793AB3F31AAA3CB6 - Taken by garath. 14 entrants total.
360fx360f
P250 | Supernova (FN) -- MB-1CCF69836948633D - Taken by Reven. 10 entrants total.

t1423705593z1.png
gogogo

Rivitur

Banned
Nice giveaway. I'm got some of these predictions right :D of course I didn't bet on any of them lol.

Also NV vs Fnatic 1-1-8 take that into account next time.

Rivitur

Banned
Wow, just my luck... I just finished ordering everything for the PC. So I'm like alright lest see how much money I have left in the bank account after spending 800+. I sign in and oh look it say if have $1900 left in my account (Mnd you my transactions have already gone through on the PC parts expect for one thing) Wait what!? I had $1700 just this morning. Well it turns out that during the day my school deposited an additional $800. So turns out I might just be buying that SSD and monitor after all.

I would have liked if I knew this sooner so I could have upgraded a bit more but hey I still think for the price this machine is going to be quite good.

Ssd ordered now monitor recommendations? Deli's choice is the front runner but I'm not looking to spend 300+ for one.

CoolS

Looking forward to march, I'll buy a new 144hz monitor then. My old one is really starting to go on my nerves, so its about time :)

You wouldn't have gotten much unless you max bet. 91%

I bet on this game early to get ~$1 returns. Then the odds changed and the return value dropped to ~70 cents. Ended up getting nothing at all from the win :|

Does Titan look good for an underdog bet against Envy today?

Can't decide on any games today actually. Except TSM will probably win whichever team they face.

Odah

Banned
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Sticker. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sticker | Don't Worry, I'm Pro -- MB-F7FA7CD88749CF3A - Taken by CoolS. 6 entrants total.

330x192

t1423743214z1.png

Decided to do a small giveaway despite being -180€ in "profit"

but hey...Don't worry! I'm a pro gambler

Shadownet

Banned
Pantamera dude. They won against NIP, Fnatic and Envy and qualified directly for the grand final remember?
That was a long time ago... (Months)

NiP used to be #1 remember? I just don't see Titan beating NV. Not the way they are right now.

Actually that was last week. ;) Not months ago.
All I remember is that they did well back months ago and proceeded to decline. They were the shit back at dreamhack.

KennyS was on fire, landing every bullet.

CoolS

That was a long time ago... (Months)

NiP used to be #1 remember? I just don't see Titan beating NV. Not the way they are right now.

All I remember is that they did well back months ago and proceeded to decline. They were the shit back at dreamhack.

KennyS was on fire, landing every bullet.

You high?

Shadownet

Banned
You high?
Pssssscccchhhh.. Don't talk pink fluffy cotton candy. Just get in my mouth.

Edit: @Wunder. They were somewhere. I can't remember. All I remember is that they beat some crazy good teams and got pretty far. It was on LAN. That's all I remember. I thought it might be dreamhack. But it could have been one of the other thousand tournaments they have each year.

cHinzo

^Should have asked for a sneak peek first. :'D

Shadow means Dreamhack Stockholm lol. U can remember a tourny from months ago, but not one from last week?!

cHinzo

Lol, Affnity lost against TST on Season so the odds changed on the Denial game from 39% to 28%. Affnity proceed to win Mirage against Denial. \o/

4210d6808c.jpg

Edit: and screw these bots!
1f8fd5c300.png

Xizk

Lol, Affnity lost against TST on Season so the odds changed on the Denial game from 39% to 28%. Affnity proceed to win Mirage against Denial. \o/

I was thinking of betting on NA underdogs but I bailed. Would have won 2/3! RIP. Never skip NA underdogs :p

ESL ONE Qualifiers are going up on lounge now. Hope people haven't learned how to bet so we can win some more "upsets" this weekend :D I have trippled my inventory in 1 week. Want to do the same again.

cHinzo

ESL ONE Qualifiers are going up on lounge now. Hope people haven't learned how to bet so we can win some more "upsets" this weekend :D I have trippled my inventory in 1 week. Want to do the same again.

Deman is gonna cast his first CS:GO games during the offline Katowice qualifiers. I'm hyped! :D

Rivitur

Banned
Penta should win and the odds are just like they should be. 60/40

I'm more interested in Titan NV there is money to be had on a titan bet.

cHinzo

Yeah Penta should have the upper hand, but Property is playing well lately for sure.
I'm looking at Team Hyper as the underdoge of the day. Don't really have much faith in either Titan or HR.

Booo bring back Joe Miller

He will come back... in the future. I want the Deman and Joe Miller as a casting duo. D:

Odah

Banned

4210d6808c.jpg

Edit: and screw these bots!
1f8fd5c300.png

hell yeah

1c3e846348.jpg

also, CoolS you won the Sticker! :D sent you a trade offer already

Wunder

For a second I thought I was in the League of Legends thread.. Guess those guys cast everything!

Well they officially stuck with ESL and as a result aren't casting LCS anymore, is my understanding. And since ESL covers like 50 esports games, they're gonna be used for other games

Odah

Banned
I think I'm going medium on K1ck today since Online Bots shouldn't be that big of a problem for them + if the odds stay like this it's gonna be a good bet and it's a bo3

all the other bets I don't feel really confident. No all-in worthy bets today. TSM might have been but device isn't playing today

Xizk

I think I'm going medium on K1ck today since Online Bots shouldn't be that big of a problem for them + if the odds stay like this it's gonna be a good bet and it's a bo3

all the other bets I don't feel really confident. No all-in worthy bets today. TSM might have been but device isn't playing today

He's not? :eek: Good underdog bet then.

Shadownet

Banned
Well cHinzo I didn't watch any of last week tournament except like the semifinal and grand final lol. I didn't know how far Tian got.

The last one I watched extensively was Stockholm

cHinzo

Well cHinzo I didn't watch any of last week tournament except like the semifinal and grand final lol. I didn't know how far Tian got.

The last one I watched extensively was Stockholm

Titan went instantly to the finals after defeating NiP, LGB, Fnatic and nV in the groupstages, so there was only one semi-final which was nV vs Fnatic. So u only saw Titan lose that tournament lol.

Dupreeh said Device will be playing so skipping my underdog bet :(

U can still bet on Team Hyper. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Top Bottom