• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Odah

Banned
tbh I'd go all in on K1ck over TSM since OnlneBots are quite hyped now cus of what happened to them. They are no where on the same level as k1ck

Rivitur

Banned
Just placed my last return item on titan.

In feeling the betting vibe coming back to me as I no longer have the idea to just throw away all my 5¢ skins on qualifiers.

Odah

Banned
I placed my shitty tec9 nuclear threat on Property cus imo they deserve the win over Penta after the german ddos kiddos incident

Xizk

Jesus Property make stupid mistakes. Fall for fakes and not buying kits. It's always Berg that plays on the sites Penta take.

Wunder

what did he do

Was a 1v2 clutch on B site inferno, clock was ticking and he fake planted like 4 times, killing one during the 1st fake. Instead of going for the full plant on the last one, he let go and chased Shox who was hiding behind the ledge on grill. Was insanely close from just ticking over to the round timer

cresto

I fucking hate this shit. I am trying to bet on games so I can make some sort of money back on the countless wasted cases I have opened and I pick zee germans. Stupid. Never betting on property games again.

cHinzo

I fucking hate this shit. I am trying to bet on games so I can make some sort of money back on the countless wasted cases I have opened and I pick zee germans. Stupid. Never betting on property games again.

I'm on the same boat son. Gonna search for some new skins. T.T

Odah

Banned
thank you based Property

99f4e42ede.jpg

this will be my new underdog betting skin (maybe along with that shitty Tec9)

My harddrive died yesterday :< luck me it was on warranty but I have to wait 1 month before getting a new one.
Gotta use the alternative around the house, not games I'm afraid. Probably a good time to upgrade.

Rivitur

Banned
Alright so my payment didn't go through on my power supply, CPU, and ssd. So I changed some things up now I'm going to order:
Intel Core i7-4790K

In typical HR fashion... Time ran out -_-

Clydefrog

I'm about ready to pounce on a new build as well. Time to become part of the current generation with a 120hz monitor and a SSD HD!

FYI Rivitur on your 300R case: I have that as well and the front two USB ports died on me after about a year and a half. I haven't bothered to repair them but it is a great case otherwise. Just be wary of that mesh top! Don't spill any liquids on it!!!!

Rivitur

Banned
I'm about ready to pounce on a new build as well. Time to become part of the current generation with a 120hz monitor and a SSD HD!

FYI Rivitur on your 300R case: I have that as well and the front two USB ports died on me after about a year and a half. I haven't bothered to repair them but it is a great case otherwise. Just be wary of that mesh top! Don't spill any liquids on it!!!!
Thanks for the info. I don't plan on having any liquids anywhere near the top tho.

Odah stole my luck... I'm 0/8 after today. These two weeks have been rough lol

Liseda

ugh, why the hell am I only meeting fucking rage hackers.
6 fucking games in a row now, I'm not even on a high rank. (eagle)

Top Bottom