• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Ludono

Nice job Ludono. Looks like the t's screwed themselves.

Couple of things...

What did you use to capture this?

What is your MM rank? Seems like your crosshair placement is a little low. You're preaiming at the torso. Try raising it up a bit

EDIT: Forgot to answer the first question lol

Usually I used Shadowplay but the recent Nvidia update broke it (no longer records sound for me??) I used OBS to record this. Record full resolution @ 60FPS at 10K bitrate to an MP4 file. Looks fine though not as easy or nice as Shadowplay was :(

Gold 2 at the moment. Yeah I know my aim was quite sloppy in this video, but I was also playing at 200 ping sooo I'm amazed I even hit anything haha

My placement is usually higher I swear! xD

I'm surprised the guys we played had such good smoke strats, they double smoked B site to create an unobstructed path into the site...they did this quite often :eek:

soultron

Banned
yeah looks like I'm finally buying a music pack

No, you won't.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Music Kit | Various Artists, Hotline Miami -- MB-BF57402BC2C42567 - Taken by ericksakti. 25 entrants total.
360fx360f

t1423892677z1.png

soultron

Banned
Reposting for my 50PPP dawgs:

yeah looks like I'm finally buying a music pack

No, you won't.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Music Kit | Various Artists, Hotline Miami -- MB-BF57402BC2C42567 - Taken by ericksakti. 25 entrants total.
360fx360f

t1423892677z1.png

Odah

Banned
The only "worthy" and relatively safe bet I see today is Titan > Piter since Piter will be playing with 2 stand-ins replacing their best player. + They are just a russian team and are no way near the skill of Titan (or even ex6tenz). Yeah it's a bo1 but given the huge skill gap it shouldn't be a problem for Titlan.

All the other bo1's are too risky imo, maybe some are worthy for a underdog bet

Ludono

show match = skip

anyways, looks like there wont be any matches to bet on today, gonna try my luck in flip profits

Glad to have you back and betting again Odah, making me think my fortunes may change again as well. Currently sitting a break even point waiting for Katowice before trying my luck again....

Odah

Banned
I might bet on VP today depending on the info I can find on RvN

apparantly they are an Arab team and won a tournament in Dubai, i know a guy from there so I'm gonna ask him if he knows something

soultron

Banned
no, but for that hotline miami kit, id have that shit blasting.
I have the Noisia kit and turned certain music bits to 0.10 and others to 0.00. It's great design that you're allowed to set individual music events (10s left on bomb, round MVP, etc.) to their own unique volume level.

Odah

Banned
rip mekelek

hope he joins Orbit or Property.

and also, I didn't know flip profit can be so "profitable"

Someone just sold a skin worth 4,50€ for 3,50€ lol

ez 30c profit

CoolS

Just rumors. And who would replace Maikelele?

I don't think he would want to leave. If he really is out, it would be them kicking him. Fifflaren would probably stand in for ESL one, which basically would mean that NiP would drop out in groups, since I don't think fiffy has been playing a lot recently.

Top Bottom