• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

i wasnt lying
a5sx0YL.jpg

Omega

Banned
Emilio:
FYI. I have never ever used any type och CHEATS in any TYPE of OFFICIAL games in CS.

So, you've used cheats but like KQLY, never in real matches? sure thing.

NiP and LDLC? Lol those guys are scrubs i dont need cheats
Arms Race is where the real pros are, its hard to win even with cheats

Omega

Banned
I wish my teammates knew what smokes were.

I kept watching B, decided to go A one round and see why they were getting their shit pushed in, they stand in stupid places and don't even use ssmokes.

why the fuck buy them then

soultron

Banned
I wish my teammates knew what smokes were.

I kept watching B, decided to go A one round and see why they were getting their shit pushed in, they stand in stupid places and don't even use ssmokes.

why the fuck buy them then

2ninja4u

I feel your pain. Use them early or at least get yourself into a position where you can use them, like holding a site after a plant or something.

Omega

Banned
2ninja4u

I feel your pain. Use them early or at least get yourself into a position where you can use them, like holding a site after a plant or something.

we should have won this game. it's like 6-2 right now on T side.

but no, no one on this team knows what a smoke is

Haroon

Man, I don't like playing against these professional players. I'm just playing for fun, and sometimes I have to compete against these people who play the game for a living :

Edit: To the people who win the Batman games, you should get the CD key if you win. If you don't, let me know and I will get back to you asap.

Edit2: Taking a break again.

MayMay

Banned
In the process of wrecking another team on Assault, 9:0 right now. But we're T side so thats not hard.

xD we just randomly decided to play that.

ChrisW

It worked on my smurf lol. Dnno, I'm playing way more tense on my main for some reason. It's really messing with my aim. -_-

kawaii_shark-51687.gif

Thanks Atsuo btw, for Batman Arkham City! :D
Likely too tense and over focusing, I think I do this too, I play better when I relax and play a bit more casual

Anyone else's aim feels off with the new amd 14.12 Omega drivers? Switched back to 14.11.2 driver and can hit my headshots again.

Super weird :/

Morzak

Woo just ranked to Gold Nova1 with a Tie that we should have won. 12-3 on Cache T side. I just couldn't hit shit in the second round and team became demoralized. Oh well we had a nice Comeback on Mirage though before that game, was funny seeing teammates arguing who the noobs on the team are while we were all sitting between 25 and 18 kills.

cHinzo

SteelSeries-Siberia-v2-Heat-Orange-Headset-Released.png

GAF I bought this. Hope it's good (most likely better than my current one)

I got that one and it's like having clouds touching ur ears when putting that thing on.

I hope Fetish is gonna join the Copenhagen Wolves, now they removed Gla1ve.

Odah

Banned
How much were they? Probably better off with a clip on mic and some Sennnheisers

89€ or smth. bought them with my money I made from betting

also I'm pretty pissed right now because I wanted to bet 6$ on aimface but csgl wouldnt let me...

Morzak

Mouessports is getting rekt on Mirage at the moment, 9-2 for Planetkey on Mirage T. It's nice to hear the Teamchat in some rounds would be interesting if other tournaments would allow for that too.

Top Bottom