• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Haroon

CS:GO IS DEAD! COD FREE WEEKEND IS HERE GUYS! COD IS THE NEW CS:GO!
someone please play this game with me :(

Does it have drops tho

tumblr_lli17lrD9x1qz9e2ao1_400.gif

impact

Banned
I like Inferno as it is. Nuke on the other hand....

nuke is only bad in CS:GO because of CS:GO being bad

vertical sound, completely fucked up in CS:GO. walling/spamming, completely fucked up in CS:GO. the only way to fix CSGO nuke is to nuke it from existence. It was the best 1.6 map but it doesn't work in this dumb game.

Haroon

I played it for an hour. It's pretty good, but you have to play it on hardcore team deathmatch to really enjoy it. I did not use the dot sights very much. I just run, and gunned without zooming in my red dot sight. I recommend it, but it's no CS:GO.

soultron

Banned
I played it for an hour. It's pretty good, but you have to play it on hardcore team deathmatch to really enjoy it. I did not use the dot sights very much. I just run, and gunned without zooming in my red dot sight. I recommend it, but it's no CS:GO.

After playing CSGO for so many months, I hate ADS in games. I was playing Destiny at work last week and was trying to onetap dudes from the hip. It worked OK on the trash mobs.

Uriah

I hate how if I pick a competitive map that is rarely played I end up with people who are ranked hire than me. God forbid if I wanna play something other then dust2.

f0rk

Tournaments should stop having 7 map pools just because they can now. Would prefer 5 so you see the newer ones more often and they get better tested.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Man the past few days I am playing the worst counter strike of my life.
I don't know what's wrong with me but my arm movements just feels so weird and sluggish and my reaction time is at an all time low.

So embaressing bottomfragging as the only Eagle in a match full of DMG's. And rightfully so I just deranked to a DMG as well.

Haroon

Man the past few days I am playing the worst counter strike of my life.
I don't know what's wrong with me but my arm movements just feels so weird and sluggish and my reaction time is at an all time low.

So embaressing bottomfragging as the only Eagle in a match full of DMG's. And rightfully so I just deranked to a DMG as well.

All is well my friend. You must be experiencing the thing we call burnt out. You must take a break, and come back. You will be better. And you. Will. Prevail.

Xizk

I'm pretty inconsistent; I alternate matches between top- and bottomfragging. Might just be that I'm better at some maps. I really enjoy holding mid with an awp on Season. Can usually lock it down pretty well so they have to take another route.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I wish replays would log what people on gotv said while spectating our games ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Omega

Banned
I wish replays would log what people on gotv said while spectating our games ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I can tell you what I said if you're curious

I don't have anything to hide. I said it in GOTV for a reason, if I wanted to talk shit about you guys I would have done it where insecure people couldn't see it.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I can tell you what I said if you're curious

I don't have anything to hide. I said it in GOTV for a reason, if I wanted to talk shit about you guys I would have done it where insecure people couldn't see it.

I just wanted to see all of the insightful commentary so I can improve, there's no need to be defensive ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Omega

Banned
I just wanted to see all of the insightful commentary so I can improve, there's no need to be defensive ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1. I said they boosted window every round and you guys didn't properly counter it
- Easy counter, have someone watching underpass from connector. If a T is mid then CT (mayhem) has to let you know. one guy at B can play Catwalk looking down to underpass to setup a crossfire once mid guy is dealt with (if there is one)

2. 1 round i said "lmao paul. dat jumping bizon"
- really isn't anything to improve on besides not jumping. i just thought it was funny, sorry for laughing.

3. look at Mayhem, bad crosshair placement
- He was jungle watching connector but his crosshair was at the side of stairs. Easy fix, aim head level for the guy coming out of connector.

4. GAF gonna GAF (in response to how we choke our 15-whatever leads)
- how to fix? i have no idea. Ozium might not know this but I'm part of GAF so that includes me as well. If I knew how to fix it, I would.

Haroon

So you get 3 teammates to help?????

Wat? No, we were about to lose, and one of them said to push up middle with him. So, I did. And that happened. The second clip is the next round of the same match. I don't quite understand what you're implying here :\
geauXTX.png

soultron

Banned
Did some more work on my skin, primarily base shape clean up and figuring out a good workflow from 3D-Coat+Photoshop to the Workbench. Needs more detail work and I need to figure out how to get my entire skin in, since I redid everything including the magazine, sights, barrel, and so on. Also need a more nondescript manufacturer's logo.

Hopefully this thing will be up in the Workshop soon.

Two close loses tonight with bagel and Wunder.

Both of you dudes were carrying so hard...

Did some more work on my skin, primarily base shape clean up and figuring out a good workflow from 3D-Coat+Photoshop to the Workbench. Needs more detail work and I need to figure out how to get my entire skin in, since I redid everything including the magazine, sights, barrel, and so on. Also need a more nondescript manufacturer's logo.

Hopefully this thing will be up in the Workshop soon.

Looks cool dude!

Top Bottom