• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

JNgdjj5.png
lol

Train gets a reskin and a major redesign, the CZ gets a new animation for the occasion of being nerfed, and this wasn't even a major update.

Meanwhile TF2 runs like shit, it took literally years to fix a minor but blatant animation error with the demoman's alternate weapons, and BONUS DUCKS.

ChrisW

What's a retake server? Never heard of that before. I'm presuming it only one site of a map and one team is inside and the other has to try retake it?

Played it at a mates and got hooked again instantly!

Been 5+ years since I touched a CS game, I think I will grab on steam right away!

I know it is already cheap at $14, but are there any CDKey sites / the like for cheaper?

Thanks

Omega

Banned
Played it at a mates and got hooked again instantly!

Been 5+ years since I touched a CS game, I think I will grab on steam right away!

I know it is already cheap at $14, but are there any CDKey sites / the like for cheaper?

Thanks

Unfortunately the Winter Sale is next week so the game will be about $7.50

If you're curious as to why I say unfortunately, you'll know why once you start playing.

Atsuos highlights from his game with Shroud!

(Atsuo get more kills next time so I can make a longer one please)

I gave it a thumbs up to balance out

If you're curious as to why I say unfortunately, you'll know why once you start playing.

Haha don't worry, I already feel the itch that I felt all those years ago :p

I think I can find it for about $10. Don't think I can go wrong for that.

CoolS

At least it won't be down to 3.50 or so like it used to. Those were the days man.

Omega

Banned
At least it won't be down to 3.50 or so like it used to. Those were the days man.

yeah i got two copes for that price back in the day which is why I have a second account.

I should have got a 3rd copy, the super smurf account so I could play with IRL friends that don't even know how to tell the difference between Ts and CTs

Odah

Banned
DUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDDUUDUDUDUDUDUUDDUUDUDUDUDDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUUUUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUUUUUDUDUDUDUDUUUUUUUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUUDUDUDDUDUUDDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDU

DU

UD

DUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDDUDUDUUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDDUUDDUDUUDUDduUDUDUD

lan finals

edit: this ESEC LAN is a fucknig joke LMAO if you wanna see comedy then watch it.

Haroon

Atsuos highlights from his game with Shroud!

(Atsuo get more kills next time so I can make a longer one please)

Haha, thanks for the video man! I have only played overpass about five times (counting the time I played in that instance). I've never done crosshair placement on it, or anything to improve on it. So, whenever it's a new map, I don't do as well as I could have done if it were any other map. But I don't play the game to improve anymore :\.

CoolS

Is this France team missing anything except maybe more time practicing together? Shoxie and kennyS in one team alone is really scary. Yyou could think about wether or not apex or NBK is the better rifler, but France is gonna take this easily.

Edit: looks like I might have jinxed them.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
F.uck csgolounge man.

I went all in on Sweden against Finland earlier and wanted to go all in with the returns on France against Poland. But even 30 minutes after the Sweden game ended it still didn't count as finished and I couldn't place my returns on the France game.
If France wins I will miss out on $15.

Not to mention that I still can't return my other Items because all the bots are offline.

Top Bottom