• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Odah

Banned
csgl needs to update their stupid prices ffs...

I won a BS CZ Victoria priced at almost 9$ but the reality is its only worth 5$....

ChrisW

Nice man, the first team you played made some really strange decisions in terms of buying strategies and plays.

Well done on ur wins and having a guest appearance from WarOwl

soultron

Banned
Man, we got destroyed! Wow. We really fell apart on CT side. We kept splitting too much.

Oh well, time to get back to practising.

Armaly

Got my hands on a blue laminate AK. It came with stickers and i'm not really liking the non holo dig one. Do you guys have any recommendations for stickers to throw on this?

62A4E8D3C8E1180EA329DD71B0C9B073134303BE

soultron

Banned
Got my hands on a blue laminate AK. It came with stickers and i'm not really liking the non holo dig one. Do you guys have any recommendations for stickers to throw on this?

Any sticker with blue in it really complements the colouring quite nicely. I have a Zombie Killer sticker on the front hand grip and it looks OK.

udiie

Stickers are really hard to match with guns. Usually they just end up looking tacky

says the guy with 3 lets rolloll stickers on my p250

Omega

Banned
Dude goes for a knife on a critical pistol round and we lose.

Neat.

i had almost the same shit happen in my match. I had an extra 9k and went to drop this guy an AK. Must have been Shadownet's alt because he would rather use an UMP.

comes down to a 2v2 and he's surrounded by AKs and M4s and just uses the ump against an AWPer, then tries to knife him just running straight at him.

soultron

Banned
So um, late to this probably, but I think I like the old train better. This one seems worse.
Anyone else feel this way?

I've not played on it much yet, but I like the changes to A site (more to move around and there's no longer 24525215 spots to check as T) and reducing the 3 A train tunnels to 2. I really like it so far, to be honest. I need to play more though.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So um, late to this probably, but I think I like the old train better. This one seems worse.
Anyone else feel this way?

I'm too set in my ways in regards to the old Train's map design and map memory/movement. But after doing 100 rounds on PC for the Train Winning Rounds achievement, I've kinda come around to the new Train. The back/Terrorist Tunnels it still a mess, but it "feels" better for having even chances on both sides.

My only problem is climbing onto the train/bomb-sites. You have to get some speed to make the jump onto the "ledge" at times.

soultron

Banned
-Hiko +Shahzam for C9 official

http://cloud9.gg/news/c9shahzam

I like Shahzam, I've been following his channel for a while and he is a solid awper.

*edit* Also, adren joined Denial.

"We know ShahZam has had an interesting and sometimes even questionable series of interactions within the community in the past."

What does this mean? Was he accused of making incendiary comments before? Hacking?

EDIT: Question for you guys. What's the best way to practise privately as a team of 5? Renting a server and kicking all of the bots on the other team?

I'm trying to get some better/smarter practise in with my AHGL team since we really fell apart tonight. If we knew our positioning better, who would play X better, and so on, I think we might've won more rounds at least.

We can't Comp MM effectively since some of our guys are really high ranks, whereas I'm a GN3 and some guys I play with are unranked still. :(

Omega

Banned
"We know ShahZam has had an interesting and sometimes even questionable series of interactions within the community in the past."

What does this mean? Was he accused of making incendiary comments before? Hacking?

EDIT: Question for you guys. What's the best way to practise privately as a team of 5? Renting a server and kicking all of the bots on the other team?

I'm trying to get some better/smarter practise in with my AHGL team since we really fell apart tonight. If we knew our positioning better, who would play X better, and so on, I think we might've won more rounds at least.

We can't Comp MM effectively since some of our guys are really high ranks, whereas I'm a GN3 and some guys I play with are unranked still. :(

when making strats/gameplan you shouldn't worry about killing anything. Just load up a casual match, set the timer to 60 minutes and kick bots. Tell each other what angles you're gonna hold, who is gonna smoke where and when should the second guy throw his smoke so that you both don't waste your smoke at the same spot and same time.

Say you're getting pushed on banana, the two guys need to communicate on where they're falling back (and you better be falling back) and set it up in a way that makes sense. Maybe a guy is spools and baits the enemy so a guy at 1st box can just peak out and get the kills. Don't run to 1st and 2nd box, doesn't accomplish anything.

if you want to peek, work on a teammate throwing it and the other guy knowing when the right moment to peek is. On CT the guys at a site need to be on the same page. They need to know what the other guy is doing and watching without him having to say what hes doing.

For T side you can just work on your smokes and stuff like knowing who checks which corners. If you guys are making a B push on Inferno, not everyone needs to check 1st box and spools. People should be checking second box, new box and/or dark spot.

also watch pro demos. See what a team like LDLC or NiP does, understand why they do it and implement it into your own game.

edit - if this is too tryhard then just be like "bruh im watching A main you watch squeaky" and rely on aim.

Top Bottom