• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

CS:GO Katowice 2015 Funny Moments

lol what does Diggity mean?

Somebody on reddit made a map of Vox' callouts on inferno.

YS1PxMv.jpg

Odah

Banned
VP underdog? after NiP almost lost to Property? wat

edit: still betting on Nip, gathered some info about that Property match

ksan

allu is the weirdest fucking player

he manages to look amazingly average until it actually matters, reverse chokelord #1

MayMay

Banned
I see C9 is using the secret Cobble strat.

"Go B until it stops working, and when it stops working lets go B anyways because fuck it lets win the round"

Always works.

Edit: See? Now they messed up because they did not go B!

Overdoziz

Banned
I see C9 is using the secret Cobble strat.

"Go B until it stops working, and when it stops working lets go B anyways because fuck it lets win the round"

Always works.

Edit: See? Now they messed up because they did not go B!
Gotta put at least one Dropdown to A round in there.

cHinzo

Played with the mates of some mates. I probably lost 10 years of my life because of the plays they made. Still ranked up in the end, so I guess it was worth it.

Grats mate. I couldn't get the win with Mayhem yesterday on Dust2, but at least we tied it. :(

MayMay

Banned
Hey CSGAF ready to get rekt on de_fire and other Workshop maps tonight?

Hope we can get some games going earlier than yesterday.. Because I wanna play de_fire.

Maybe in 4-6 hours or something. Hope enough ppl are gonna be online by then.

Edit: Overdoziz pimped my avatar to look decent on the black theme (because I'm super lazy :/) - so now even the dark theme peasants are able to enjoy the avatar :D

Haroon

The regular Mumble server is now dead. May it rest in peace. It went through a lot over the few months it was up. New Mumble server address is:

csgaf.murmur.nfoservers.com, and the port is 19190.

Haroon

I still can't join the new gaf server :<

Yeah, I don't know man. A couple of people had difficulty joining, and I gave them a different address (the actual IP of the server). I think I gave that to you, and you still were not able to join. Thus, I have no idea what could be causing you to not connect to it at all.

Deadbeat

Banned
Ive been throwing my 4 cent skins on every underdog for the hell of it and so far im 3 of 7.

Cloud 9 of course has fucked me over repeatedly.

Rivitur

Banned
Alright guy I'm back from checking up on my Katowice baby cow. What have I missed?

Edit just got back and got banned from HLTV again lol

Hope we can get some games going earlier than yesterday.. Because I wanna play de_fire.

Maybe in 4-6 hours or something. Hope enough ppl are gonna be online by then.

Edit: Overdoziz pimped my avatar to look decent on the black theme (because I'm super lazy :/) - so now even the dark theme peasants are able to enjoy the avatar :D

18 hour work day for me.. I'll be on in about 10 hours.

Yeah, I don't know man. A couple of people had difficulty joining, and I gave them a different address (the actual IP of the server). I think I gave that to you, and you still were not able to join. Thus, I have no idea what could be causing you to not connect to it at all.
Maybe I'll see if the router's blocking some kind of connection but since I can perfectly play other servers I don't see that's the issue.

I had problem the first time too. But just try again? I got through the 2nd time.

I've tried multiple times and couldn't :<

Deadbeat

Banned
and now im 3-8 thanks to cloud 9. I always bet wrong on these guys. Always. Its just 4 cent skins, but the precedent is what matters.

impact

Banned
Alright guy I'm back from checking up on my Katowice baby cow. What have I missed?

Edit just got back and got banned from HLTV again lol

I've seen multiple posts of people just dumping shit on their keyboard and hitting enter and not getting banned from HLTV.org

what are you doing to get banned from there multiple times?

Top Bottom