• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
I've seen multiple posts of people just dumping shit on their keyboard and hitting enter and not getting banned from HLTV.org

what are you doing to get banned from there multiple times?
Jw thread all I typed was "oink" honestly this ban is stupid compared to the other bans (including an IP ban) I've had where I tried to over throw the admins haha.

MayMay

Banned
I wonder if there's any interest in doing some retro 1.6 5v5 at some point during a random weekend. Would not be too hard to set up a vanilla server for that - and I'd imagine that'd be kinda neat lol

Also Moko, thanks for the skan - I love it

Jenenser

You've never been on HLTV have you? Don't call me a moron btw k thnx.

yes i was and i find this behaviour cringeworthy. just because others do it doesn't mean you have to do it....
i said be like a toxic moron. if you took that as a direct insult i am sry. (i insulted a huge percentage of gamers, didn't try to specify that on you)

edit, no i didn't say be like/behave, i am sry for expressing myself wrong. i am a moron myself as it seems :p

Rivitur

Banned
yes i was and i find this behaviour cringeworthy. just because others do it doesn't mean you have to do it....
i said be like a toxic moron. if you took that as a direct insult i am sry. (i insulted a huge percentage of gamers, didn't try to specify that on you)

edit, no i didn't say be like/behave, i am sry for expressing myself wrong. i am a moron myself as it seems :p

nah no need to apologize m8. HLTV is just you can talk shit to another human being and at the end of the day you both are still friends because you know both of you are trolling.

:D <3

Mokoi

Banned
I would like to see a buff on the M4A1-S giving it one more clip :<
xAl9BMp.gif

Reven

Damn bro, thats some quick ranking. I was Silver 2 for my first ~65 matches then ranked up to 3 then 4 over the past 10 wins.

Damn bro, thats some quick ranking. I was Silver 2 for my first ~65 matches then ranked up to 3 then 4 over the past 10 wins.

I never really been one for MM, I have +400 hours and only 27 wins. I mainly just enjoy TDM, surf/jump, and custom servers. I played on esea for a bit, however I wasn't doing too great, and I felt like I was letting down my team, so I stopped, plus I don't want to pay.

I just recently started to MM more just because I'm curious when I finally hit my wall.

I dislike the M4A4, I'm just so inconsistent with that weapon. Every other rifle I do great with. M4A4 feels like I'm gambling because I never know if I'm going to win the fight or not.

I've practiced and put in the time with it, but I just don't feel comfortable using it though. Sorry Howl, sticking with Masterpiece.

CoolS

This is it my friends, the week where we will reap the rewards of the long time we had to wait for a new patch. Countless mapchanges, gameplay changes and, of course, the tec9 nerf everybody is waiting for!

all I really expect is something about the tec9, if we are lucky..

Sajjaja

I dislike the M4A4, I'm just so inconsistent with that weapon. Every other rifle I do great with. M4A4 feels like I'm gambling because I never know if I'm going to win the fight or not.

I've practiced and put in the time with it, but I just don't feel comfortable using it though. Sorry Howl, sticking with Masterpiece.

Nah bro, you just suck.

¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Ludono

This is it my friends, the week where we will reap the rewards of the long time we had to wait for a new patch. Countless mapchanges, gameplay changes and, of course, the tec9 nerf everybody is waiting for!

all I really expect is something about the tec9, if we are lucky..

Honestly I don't think they should nerf the Tec-9 because they'll fuck it up. Look at the CZ now, no one uses it even after they tried to fix the nerf. And when they DO nerf the Tec-9 then everyone will just move on to the next gun thats allegedly "OP".

Honestly, if I had a Masterpiece I'd probably use the M4A1 over my Howl >_>

Overdoziz

Banned
Honestly I don't think they should nerf the Tec-9 because they'll fuck it up. Look at the CZ now, no one uses it even after they tried to fix the nerf. And when they DO nerf the Tec-9 then everyone will just move on to the next gun thats allegedly "OP".
I'd rather it be completely useless than it being as ridiculously overpowered as it is right now.

CoolS

I'd rather it be completely useless than it being as ridiculously overpowered as it is right now.

Remember how it used to be? Absolutely useless and no one used it.... now people actually USE the gun. Makes the game more fun.

That's not true, the CZ is still viable and used in certain situations. It's just not the imbalanced pos it used to be, where the pros prefered the CZ over an AK close quarter situations.(!!)

They definitely should nerf the Tec9, but I agree with your worries that they might take it too far and make it completely useless again. I can definitely see that happening. Then the 5-7 is probably next on the list of OP pistols.

Top Bottom