• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Uriah

I upped my sensitivity to 2. Seems to help at close range. Now I just have to get used to it being so high at long range.

Mokoi

Banned
worst optimized game 2k15. Stutter stutter, and no not graphics card i switched that. All volvo fault, and not me at all.

The community in this game is so toxic it is actually incredible. Even when you win people are the worse.

I had a guy in a match yesterday who just kept repeating my name and following me everywhere I went.

About 20 rounds in he ended up teamkilling and got kicked.

I don't even know why people waste their time.

Ive been doing really well lately. I feel like I'm getting a better sense of when to push and rush in. Had some nice matches lately at the top of the scoreboard.

I get a lot of games with people who encourage on voice chat, give callouts, try to call strategies, etc though.

Way more than any console game ive ever played.

My favorite are the ones that seem pretty cool and nice at first, however, the minute you start to lose or something goes wrong, they flip shit.

Clydefrog

I was in a MM game tonight and I get a message from my TF2 friend on Steam "omg you are playing CS against my boyfriend" because they were in the same room playing games. She saw my name and avatar on his screen and was like "omg". She was playing TF2 and he was playing CS.

We won 16-14.

I'm still alone

Rivitur

Banned
Oh please we're all PC master race here right? :D
I don't know why I laughed harder than I should've
I was in a MM game tonight and I get a message from my TF2 friend on Steam "omg you are playing CS against my boyfriend" because they were in the same room playing games. She saw my name and avatar on his screen and was like "omg". She was playing TF2 and he was playing CS.

We won 16-14.

I'm still alone
Huh... Usually in the real world this is where you win over the grill and show her how much of a loser her bf is. Then you have babies and can't afford the bills so you sell the babies in the black market.

Oh well...

udiie

We won 16-14.

I'm still alone

b38485ba0f5a.jpg

tumblr_lu3syuKBU71qkogdjo1_500.jpg

Haroon

guys idk if i can tell the difference between 60 and 144hz

Seek the seeker that will bestow upon you a hat in which you will turn into a leader, and your appearance will change until you are no longer the man of leadership.

Be free. Be true. Be well.

Shadownet

Banned
My eyes can only render up to 720p 60FPS sorry :(

My eyes were built by Xbox
udiie is the same way

We won 16-14.

I'm still alone
She should dump her loser boyfriend for you clyde. You're so much better.

impact

Banned
we won with pretty much no one trying or having to do anything except missharvey (she carried) and no I can't get a date but I told her to at least make sure Rainbow Six doesn't suck like Vegas

then again who knows if she has any actual input at her "game designer" job at Ubi

I changed my steam name to "The Boss" because I recently finished Metal Gear Solid 3 and have been thinking about Japan's BOSS coffee a lot.

Turns out in a game highly dependent on callouts and communication, making your name "BOSS" makes people get real weird when they have to call you boss.

Some people get real pissed and start trolling me. It's a weird psychological experiment.

lmao reddit still at it I see

anyone who paid attention to the majors, the map updates and read Valve's map data should have been prepared that there was a bigger chance for Nuke to get out compared to Cobble and Overpass

freaking pitchfork mentality

Top Bottom