• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

MayMay

Banned
I changed my steam name to "The Boss" because I recently finished Metal Gear Solid 3 and have been thinking about Japan's BOSS coffee a lot.

Turns out in a game highly dependent on callouts and communication, making your name "BOSS" makes people get real weird when they have to call you boss.

Some people get real pissed and start trolling me. It's a weird psychological experiment.

I never call people by their name in MM, if they're not my friends. If its random guys I always use the color that is assigned to people. "Yo purple can you flash me in?" and stuff.

Don't have time to try to learn and pronounce every name lol. Sometimes in tense moments I even call my friends by their color because I only look at the minimap and then callout without thinking about who the color is assigned to lol.

Shadownet

Banned
I never call people by their name in MM, if they're not my friends. If its random guys I always use the color that is assigned to people. "Yo purple can you flash me in?" and stuff.

Don't have time to try to learn and pronounce every name lol. Sometimes in tense moments I even call my friends by their color because I only look at the minimap and then callout without thinking about who the color is assigned to lol.

EzioCroft.

I enjoy people trying to say my name.

Xizk

" will have some Season related news soon" - FMPONE

He talked about pros giving him feedback on it so expecting some nice changes.

Im expecting Valve add it to the map pool since the operation is ending like they did with cache

I hope they do. Season was the only map I found to be decent in Vanguard.

I traded my Hunstman Slaughter today.... it served me well for the past year but I felt like trying something else...

I haven't decided on a name for it yet though :)

<3 Butterfly, best knives in the game! I hope they come out with some new models though.

cHinzo

Edit: man n0thing is like the only one holding C9 together.
Shazam playing horribly.

3764801970.png
:p

soultron

Banned
Sometimes in tense moments I even call my friends by their color because I only look at the minimap and then callout without thinking about who the color is assigned to lol.

I do this all the time when we play together, especially in tense moments where I don't know who is near, by name.

impact

Banned
I just got a logitech G502 so hopefully my mouse randomly looking in the sky or at the floor is over. This thing is much more comfortable than I thought it would be.

I just got a logitech G502 so hopefully my mouse randomly looking in the sky or at the floor is over. This thing is much more comfortable than I thought it would be.

My mouse (Naga) has been having issues too. It'll just stop working for two to three seconds, then it'll work again. However, it's really random and not that frequent so it hasn't become a huge issue yet. Naga sucks for CSGO anyways. There has been times I've gripped too hard and accidently hit the side buttons, pulling out a nade in the middle of a fight like an idiot. However, I play too much GW2, so I love my Naga for that.

Reven

This is the mouse I currently use. Logitech is the best ergonomics wise.

Top Bottom