• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Well, I'm very pleased with this. Finally managed to dig myself out of the MLG Aspen hole from 2 months ago. I bet peanuts compared to some of you guys but it has nonetheless been a painful journey to get back here. Finally crossed the line on a super lucky overpay from a rage bet after I lost big on the Fnatic match yesterday.

4dvdCbA.png

Seriously considering quitting while I'm ahead. I've kind of stopped playing CS in the last month or so anyway.

cHinzo

^Just quit when u feel like it. :d Nobody is forcing u to bet, unlless u enjoy betting, then why not?

TSM vs Fnatic man. These games are always so good!

Sajjaja

Not too sure about the StarLadder, just went with NV. I don't use these skins anyways so yolo.

OyMGvQc.png

you dont use these..... :(

Here I am worrying about my $3 deagle skin that I have for betting.....it's my most valuable skin rofl.

all started with a BS five seven case hardened. only lost 90 cents in the past 7 bets
been on a roll like never before

Can you tell me when you're gonna bet and on what pls? kthx.

udiie

Can you tell me when you're gonna bet and on what pls? kthx.

starladder overall winner I'm actually not too confident about.
NV has been playing mediocre, Titan always chokes, VP hasn't been good enough to win when it counts, TSM beat Fnatic twice these past two days, but isn't amazing by any regard either and Navi just wont win regardless.
only option I can see making sense is NiP

Sajjaja

starladder overall winner I'm actually not too confident about.
NV has been playing mediocre, Titan always chokes, VP hasn't been good enough to win when it counts, TSM beat Fnatic twice these past two days, but isn't amazing by any regard either and Navi just wont win regardless.
only option I can see making sense is NiP

That was my instinct as well. My instincts are usually right, but the only time I follow through with them is when I'm wrong lol.

Xizk

I might just skip the starladder one. It really should have been top2 like the last one. NV seems like the safe bet bet then they struggle against Titan and Navi are always strong at Starladder.

I might just skip the starladder one. It really should have been top2 like the last one. NV seems like the safe bet bet then they struggle against Titan and Navi are always strong at Starladder.

Yeah, top two again would have made it much better. Right now it just feels like Russian roulette. I might change my bet to NiP, but idk this one is really tough.

Odah

Banned
I can provide more info on the G2 vs. Piter game since I know some of the players irl and they told me that one team is going to lose and one is going to win tonight.

(Idk if he tried to oddsway me tho)

Clydefrog

Tonight is update night. For real this time

Release Notes for 3/26/2015

• Tec-9 nerf: shoots slower and does less damage. Cost reduced to $400.
• Operation Cabelas is now live! Turkeys, bears, rabbits, monitor lizards and a jester now appear on various maps.
• De_Tuscan has been added to the map pool.

Nothing like getting 11 rounds in the first half on back alley and then getting shutout in the 2nd half while needing 13 rounds for the mission ;_;

Xizk

I got such a nice scout HS that the guy I killed even complimented me and said he hadn't seen such a nice shot. :3

I need to learn how to do some vids. Got a nice quad kill with the awp that was fast as lightning and the aforementioned scout hs.

Sajjaja

I got such a nice scout HS that the guy I killed even complimented me and said he hadn't seen such a nice shot. :3

I need to learn how to do some vids. Got a nice quad kill with the awp that was fast as lightning and the aforementioned scout hs.

I download the replay and rewatch in GOTV and record it with OBS.

Xizk

Man I was going to join you guys but the odds are getting worse.

Edit: Who is joining me for underdog day tomorrow? Some crazy odds IMO.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Release Notes for 3/26/2015

• Tec-9 nerf: shoots slower and does less damage. Cost reduced to $400.
• Operation Cabelas is now live! Turkeys, bears, rabbits, monitor lizards and a jester now appear on various maps.
• De_Tuscan has been added to the map pool.

I personally spoke with a cs go dev and he also informed me that the nova would be getting a buff and price decrease, as well as office getting added into the active duty pool.

Also I finally beat my dry streak and won a game, even if one of the players on my team was a clown.

cresto

I love what this guy did to Nuke based on Adren's video

http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffen...changes_from_adrens_video_includes_opened_up/

Would do wonders to the balacing without changing the map too much.

A shame that the thread doesn't get nearly as much upvotes as those other threads that went completely and unnecessarily overboard with their changes.

Lol this is the third one I've seen today. Gotta love the CSGO community. Always quick to jump on an opportunity to improve the game. Sadly, Vavle doesn't typically follow suit.

Top Bottom