• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?

His ideas sound really good but I don't like that he left the biggest issue that people have with Train untouched. And that is that A-site is just way too open and empty and almost feels like an aim_map.
I mean he said that he didn't want to change too much of what Valve wants out of this map but if the majority of the community complains about the same thing than maybe their vision of the map is just plain wrong and bad.

Yesterday I posted a Reddit Thread with changes to Nuke saying that it was the best edit of Nuke out there but now I have to correct myself. This guys version is even better and looks amazing.
http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/30czw2/nuke_edit_based_upon_adrens_video4/

There's a download link. You guys should check it out it's awesome really. I mean you can argue if the Nukes have to be replaced by boxes but other than that it's great.

seems like you could get some pretty reliable consistent winnings just sticking with sure thing bets. Does this typically not play out and you get a lot of upsets?

His ideas sound really good but I don't like that he left the biggest issue that people have with Train untouched. And that is that A-site is just way too open and empty and almost feels like an aim_map.
I mean he said that he didn't want to change too much of what Valve wants out of this map but if the majority of the community complains about the same thing than maybe their vision of the map is just plain wrong and bad.

He even says in the reddit thread, that if it were up to him, it would be more like 1.6. Just like how Adren pointed out the openess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT3-SadyLPk

Hixx

flamie went to Navi from HR, right? Didn't watch many of HRs games but he's fit in Navi very nicely on this showing.

Xizk

Post please. Wanna see cash out

It's not much as I spread 20 bux on three games. Titan lost me 6 bux and I have 8 on VP. If VP loses I make only 2 bux profit but it's a "free" bet now.

8Trn1gY.jpg

Odah

Banned
NV vs NiP for Finals. Don't think Na'Vi can make it beyond the frenchs, TSM aren't really a LAN team (feels ;_;) and they usually perform better online as we have seen today. But nV on the other hand perform great in both ways. Don't think Na'vi will win against nV.

Xizk

NV vs NiP for Finals. Don't think Na'Vi can make it beyond the frenchs, TSM aren't really a LAN team (feels ;_;) and they usually perform better online as we have seen today. But nV on the other hand perform great in both ways. Don't think Na'vi will win against nV.

Yeah I don't feel confident about any of these three upcoming games so I only spread out 5 bux on them.

MayMay

Banned
Damn, I did not expect VP to get absolutely destroyed.. hmm..

nV vs Na'Vi should be ez for nV. Na'Vi has momentum etc. but nV is just a way better team

cresto

English as a second language = shitastic interviews. Oh well.

Someone tell me a solid $20 csgolounge skin to be with or 2-$10 skins I can work with

Xizk

nv has been weak since katowice
how anyone could bet on them blows my mind

If the odds were close to 50/50 then a bet would be good but I really don't think odds should ever be over 60% on a match between the top teams in the world.

Top Bottom