• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

you guys ruined my odds D:

Xizk

RIP odds. Not gonna bet on Heat now since I can't make the return work together with my other bets so I'm guaranteed profit for only 1 win. Gonna bet on SKDC/Liquid/Mythic. SKDC has sucked but last time they played Elevate on Nuke they were decent.

Odah

Banned
Na'Vi should be the best underdog bet tomorrow. TSM usually struggle against them and Na'Vi seem to like StarLadder lol

cHinzo

Na'Vi should be the best underdog bet tomorrow. TSM usually struggle against them and Na'Vi seem to like StarLadder lol

Titan best underdoge since it's not a major! :p Somehow Na'Vi does always makes it to the Starladder finals, but they usually go through the loser's bracket.

Mokoi

Banned
Quick put all your best skans on liquid. 50 sens elige will rekt c9. if I could I would put my knife on them. However, if it's inferno then maybe not.

I had a match where most of T side i was doing shit.

Then i just stopped caring and started doing flanks and rushes and ended up 24-12.

Thing is I was using the negev and got like 10 negev kills. The other team was pretty pissed. Is this poor form or should they just stop rushing choke points on Dust 2 all as one

Xizk

I just want some skins. Titan keeps making mistakes when they are about to gain an advantage.

Edit: Titan choking again like at ESL. Apex did his best to carry while the rest of the team kept making mistakes. At least GTR and KennyS tied so the streak was a win no matter who you picked.

Top Bottom