• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Reven

James with these jokes on the NV/Navi match lol. "Hanging around the bathrooms like George Michael looking for someone to play with."

Xizk

Denial should have had Mirage but they are running away with Cache so far. 10-1 on CT. Last map is Inferno and Denial is the best team in NA on it.

impact

Banned
Na`Vi top 3-4 once they find their form with flamie

seized finally seems to have gotten over his really bad consistency issues

Odah

Banned
^ nah, it's starladder and lan, two things Na'Vi are very good at

Remember when people said that LDLC is the best team in the world...or top 2?

lmao

Odah

Banned
lol nV continue to have an awful CT side

stop stretching that game so long and give the win alreadyto Na'Vi theyre clearly better

Xizk

Thank Odah I only bet 5 bux total on these games. Would be so pissed to have all these underdog teases and for them to fall apart. Denial couldn't close out a 13-2 Cache CT half.

Did anyone else here follow street fighter or other fighting games before getting into counter strike?

I think the strategy and skil
l and commentary is better in most fighting game streams but I think the pacing of the action is better in csgo.

The commentary is good during the matches usually but between match is awful.

Totally worth it.

utOgzYX.png

Xizk

Anyone have a good streak going on streak.gg? I'm upto 5 and getting scared to guess on stuff lol. The ones up now are too random to predict. Going to wait for tomorrows questions.

Odah

Banned
Just a headsup for people who bet on the A51 vs SKDC match:

Dumore and jdm won't play for SKDC tonight since they both parted their ways with the team. Instead some people I never heard of will be used as a standin.

Meanwhile m0e is standing in for A51

should be an easy 2-0 for A51

Top Bottom