• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Odah

Banned
I bet on TSM just because I'm a huge TSM fanboy and I want to see them atleast once in a Final (lolnevergoingtohappen) and nV cus NIP always choke against them

Reven

I bet on Navi over Titan and VP over TSM this morning. RIP skans :,( Undid all the profit I built up the last two days.

i was looking at some history and apparently NV went 8-0 on NIP for pistol rounds at some point? IDK i am thinking about putting down my FN Caiman - worth about $4.25. Might as well put it in for possible $12 winnings.

Ensirius

I got this:

8964290560bf4ab0b61edb0114ef1f64.png

Odah

Banned
TSM vs. Titan is the ultimate battle about who can choke more.

Who will be the choke king? Find it out after a short pause!

Now if nV wins and TSM somehow wins aswell I'd be happy.

MayMay

Banned
I was certain Titan would close this 2:0 but ofc they choked on Inferno. Fuck. I should've skipped this lol

Edit: Ill probably just keep the amount of money I bet on this game a mystery regardless, jeez the stupidity on my part.

Odah

Banned
I was certain Titan would close this 2:0 but ofc they choked on Inferno. Fuck. I should've skipped this lol

If I win the bet Ill post the amount of money I had on the line, if I lose I'll just keep it a mystery because no one should know of my stupidity :/

1 Million Dollars

cHinzo

Edit: Ill probably just keep the amount of money I bet on this game a mystery regardless, jeez the stupidity on my part.

How much? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yay, TSM in the finals. Finally!

Odah

Banned
i wanna see nv winning now and then winning against TSM. I picked NV winning starseries. Im gonna pick TSM over NV just to be sure that i cant lose in the finals heh

MayMay

Banned
I have ~$200 on NV overall, this is going to be really good or bad,
going with bad.

Ugh.. I hope nV is not gonna disappoint me as bad as Titan did. Got the few skins I have left after that match all on nV and I just pray to fucking GabeN that they end up winning

Top Bottom