• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

I just wanted to say that I played a few games with Crazy Maniac today, and he did very well in them. He had a five hp 1v3 clutch, and he made good awp shots. He also attempted to carry me in a few games. We also had some support from Rivi, and I learned how to say the n word in another language.

Watch out Atsou, there's some positivism leaking! Quick, apply a toxic patch!

Omikron

Ragdolls amuse me sometimes.

05FDA5E1FBE58D2BF67C193CC9FCE841910A7785

Divius

Feels good to get an ace to win the game on a force buy.

Then I rewatch it and it turns out to be another ugly ace. Why can't I get a nice clean ace worthy of a GAF montage ;_;

Overdoziz

Banned
Feels good to get an ace to win the game on a force buy.

Then I rewatch it and it turns out to be another ugly ace. Why can't I get a nice clean ace worthy of a GAF montage ;_;
I get all my aces when I'm 1v5 with the bomb armed and they're out hunting for me and I don't have enough time to disarm. Saddest kind of ace. :(

Odah

Banned
just all-in'd FenixFire after watching Summit's stream :D

They said they gonna have to play 4v5 the first map.

They don't have m0e, they don't have skadoodle, lel

Mokoi

Banned
Thorin just posted a vid on the awp nerf. He makes some valid points. I really want Valve to explain these major changes that affect the main reason people continue to support their game (the pro scene).

I think the main issue with it is the lack of testing they do. I mean it didnt take people very long to find weird bugs created by Valves decision to mess with the scoped weapons. Just ridiculous and the devs will likely cause the game to suffer more than anything else. Such an odd decision making.
I watched some of it while on the throne. He does make some valid points especially about who the hell was volvo listening too? Those times I jokingly typed in chat, "volvo pls awp op pls nerf." Perhaps that is where they got all their data from. Also it really does show that they hardly do testing. Vigorous rough testing.
We had some great games tonight, Finally up to Silver 4. Gonna keep reaching for them stars :D
Believe in the me that believes in you.

Odah

Banned
wow the respect for each other team and players

NA scene truly IS a joke. literally haha

"duuude I did so much to get this match startin (despite still missing 2 players)"

"yeeeah fuk u we dont wanna wait 5mins for ur guise"

Haroon

I watched some of it while on the throne. He does make some valid points especially about who the hell was volvo listening too? Those times I jokingly typed in chat, "volvo pls awp op pls nerf." Perhaps that is where they got all their data from. Also it really does show that they hardly do testing. Vigorous rough testing.

Believe in the me that believes in you.

Mokoi, I seen your post on how to throw a smoke grenade, but I am having a difficult time understanding how to shoot my gun. Can you make another video to demonstrate that tactic?

Rivitur

Banned
wow the respect for each other team and players

NA scene truly IS a joke. literally haha

"duuude I did so much to get this match startin (despite still missing 2 players)"

"yeeeah fuk u we dont wanna wait 5mins for ur guise"
Wait... They were setting up a GAF game? :3

Before I started playing w GAF boiz I would go into DM and start talking with randos. If they top frag and are cool, send em an invite. Tons of toxic tampons but there are good folk out there.

I'm not sure I am good enough to do that haha. Way too many games where I get frustrated with my self and up being a carry!

rugioh

Banned
CEVO is such an awful pug system. I don't think I've played a game on it so far where it hasn't gone to 4v5/4v4 at some point, client is super buggy, takes forever for people to ready up, archaic map voting system.

Top Bottom