• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Odah

Banned
Starting today with a 3 way split on F3,Titan and FM. Titan I'm pretty sure will take it as it's cbble and their pick. TSM is bad on it.

You forgot that KennyS got hit hard by the recent patch. I doubt Titan will take it, TSm aren't that bad that on it either

Fuck it

ygePSGr.png

giphy.gif

Jenenser

erm, tsm vs fnatic is faceit, fnatic is on the lan anyway even if they loose, tsm is battling for a spot, so i think you should change that bet :p
(atleast that woiuld be my tip for u ^^)

or leave it, don't wanna be the reason you loose money. but it is some vital information.

Xizk

erm, tsm vs fnatic is faceit, fnatic is on the lan anyway even if they loose, tsm is battling for a spot, so i think you should change that bet :p
(atleast that woiuld be my tip for u ^^)

or leave it, don't wanna be the reason you loose money. but it is some vital information.

Seeding still matters and I doubt fnatic will just give TSM a free win.

Jenenser

Seeding still matters and I doubt fnatic will just give TSM a free win.

not sayin they will give a freewin.
i am just considering that they have nothing to lose (well, ofc the game here)
are a little bit castrated by the opnerf
and their overall stats since april are pretty bad.

compare that to tsm. they play like a beast since april.

its your money, and if you still bet on fnatic its your decision (they are the #1 for a reason)

i put mine on tsm atleast for the faceit match (but hey, its also only 1.10€ for me)

if i swayed someone and you loose, sry x)

I don't really care today, just going for it.

9sZSQhf.png

wow. good luck.

Thinking about trying ESEA. Anyone got dat guest pass? :)

Also put a bet for the first time since I got hosed at Dreamhack.. Please donate tampons for my inevitable tears.

Xizk

Thinking about trying ESEA. Anyone got dat guest pass? :)

Also put a bet for the first time since I got hosed at Dreamhack.. Please donate tampons for my inevitable tears.

Hope you didn't put it on fnatic. Seems their loss streak will continue another day.

cresto

Anybody see that spam Navi did on B site overpass? Sick....I think it spams people crossing to watch long. I think he did like 80 dmg spamming with the galil. might be a good way to clear out toxic.

Ludono

So I came in second place on the team in a game with Shadow, Divius, Mayhem and aGent with ping hitting close to 300.

I'm just that good :)

MayMay

Banned
If I upgrade from my free internet (10/2) to the better service offered (1000/1000) would it help my ping or just my download speeds?

I died plenty of times because my shots wouldn't register :(

Just the download speeds I think. Ping just depends on where you live. We were on a US server so your ping was really bad, its probably better on EU ones.

impact

Banned
Will be playing R6 tonight if anyone wants to play.

uplay: soultron_ (don't know how to do the direct profile link, sorry)

Post your impressions man. As a huge RS3 fan that leaked footage looked really worrying.

post them if you are legally able to do so of course :p

If I upgrade from my free internet (10/2) to the better service offered (1000/1000) would it help my ping or just my download speeds?

I'm not a net genius or anything but I think a faster upload should result in better online play in general. Download speed doesn't really do much for your online gaming.

impact

Banned
lmfao I just spit water all over my keyboard at that Maniac missing a whole P250 clip

fucking baguettes, ruining my shit since middle school

Lourio

GG's. Didn't play too great - hope you guys enjoyed the lobby music though :-D.
I'll be online tonight if anyone's down to play again.

soultron

Banned
Post your impressions man. As a huge RS3 fan that leaked footage looked really worrying.

post them if you are legally able to do so of course :p

I'd rather not post impressions about the game, even though I'm not working on it. Hopefully you can understand that. ;)

I really want to play with you guys if you got access though. We always have a good time playing CS and I think the good vibes/teamwork and Iwata impressions will be fun in a game of R6 as well!

impact

Banned
I'd rather not post impressions about the game, even though I'm not working on it. Hopefully you can understand that. ;)

I really want to play with you guys if you got access though. We always have a good time playing CS and I think the good vibes/teamwork and Iwata impressions will be fun in a game of R6 as well!

I applied and didn't get in even with hundreds of hours across RS, BA and Lockdown :(

Ubisoft hate me for terrorizing AC:poonity when it came out, I think.

MayMay

Banned
Id play R6 with yall. I don't have access to the Alpha tho (I think there are no keys, but its rather just unlocked in your account - but I might be wrong), but as soon as the Beta comes around I'm in.

It's hilarious that I don't have access, considering stuff I can't talk about that happened several times beforehand - but it can't be helped.

bingo bango bongo bish bash bosh

JJH96KN.png

tumblr_mxyv0mDc661sl35g2o3_400.gif

Yo you wanna help out a Gaffer in need? 1 Asiimov or sumthin......
:( just kidding - you legend lol

Top Bottom