• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

HEY BROS

I know you'll all read this so I'll post here and get it done in one go. All drama must be posted to this thread, after all.

We have some bad blood that comes in waves in our corner of CS GAF, and it seems to be getting worse rather than better. So, as our friend Unknown suggested (and probably doesnt remember, it was like three months ago), I think it's time to split off.

You bros are great and it was a lot of fun, but I think I don't even need to make it clear who should be playing with who. A couple of your are a bit more "in between", so PM if you need to. Mostly, it should be obvious, given our bi-weekly freakout cycle.

Good luck dewdz, may many sick deagle aces come your way. For those on the "other side", maybe we'll play games again due to some other community OT!

What the hell happened after I went to bed?!

And why did you and omega remove me from your friends list?

impact

Banned
What the hell happened after I went to bed?!

And why did you and omega remove me from your friends list?

popcorn.gif

MayMay

Banned
HEY BROS

I know you'll all read this so I'll post here and get it done in one go. All drama must be posted to this thread, after all.

We have some bad blood that comes in waves in our corner of CS GAF, and it seems to be getting worse rather than better. So, as our friend Unknown suggested (and probably doesnt remember, it was like three months ago), I think it's time to split off.

You bros are great and it was a lot of fun, but I think I don't even need to make it clear who should be playing with who. A couple of your are a bit more "in between", so PM if you need to. Mostly, it should be obvious, given our bi-weekly freakout cycle.

Good luck dewdz, may many sick deagle aces come your way. For those on the "other side", maybe we'll play games again due to some other community OT!

What the fuck

Rather watch the NiP game than play the game. Lost two games because one had a waller who carried their team and the other had two smurfs and smurfs gonna smurf.

Odah

Banned
you guys should check out csgopoker.com. I always use my 40-50c skins which I won and turn them into coins which I play poker with. I already made like 5-6€ more with skins I won from betting through that :p

I went to sleep thinking NiP was going to lose the series. They barely won Inferno and they were getting destroyed on Cobblestone, so I decided just to got take a nap instead and I'm surprised!

77DggWI.png

cHinzo

Nice smokes. Only one lacking are the B split smokes (smoking window and connector from B apt), which Fnatic uses though. It's that nobody knows how to throw em, but they are imo the most effective and safe smokes for a B split, because the guys at mid can just wait close at the corner of mid to push up when the smokes pop instead of throwing the smokes near T base or getting spotted at mid.

Shadownet

Banned
Man I have no idea what's going on. I wanna play CS and now I feel like we're the Beatles.
post-Yoko. Everyone hates each other.

MayMay

Banned
Well, it's simple.

There's now CSGAF, and the super secret hand selected society of awesome members -- that none of us have access to lol.

This is only a minor setback though. We will rise again, stronger and better than before.

Odah

Banned
Knew that Fnatic was throwing...

stupid tier 10 teams and their thr0ws. hope they get banned 4ever from csgl and all tournaments

Top Bottom