• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

oh ya

http://a.pomf.se/aolbnv.webm
dust2 long A smoke from ct spawn; hard to tell, but there are two triangles where i am aiming. aim at the bottom of the darker lower triangle and jump bind throw

best done by someone covering cat from A site, as moving to long afterwards doesnt adequately cover rushes

Rivitur

Banned
oh ya

http://a.pomf.se/aolbnv.webm
dust2 long A smoke from ct spawn; hard to tell, but there are two triangles where i am aiming. aim at the bottom of the darker lower triangle and jump bind throw

best done by someone covering cat from A site, as moving to long afterwards doesnt adequately cover rushes

I was wondering if its possible to bank a grenade off of garage by t spawn to have it cover the other side of long a doors so you can have CT push in without problems.

Or maybe even bank it off of the car on the other side of long doors.

udiie

I was wondering if its possible to bank a grenade off of garage by t spawn to have it cover the other side of long a doors so you can have CT push in without problems.

Or maybe even bank it off of the car on the other side of long doors.

actually, slightly modifying my toss might make that possible.
i get the feeling t side would just push through though

udiie

VSzDrI8.png
yolo

cHinzo

hooo damn that b fake smoke
Yeah that was the one GuardiaN use during the FaceIt league. They had 4 people near A and 1 guy making noise at B apts, GuardiaN threw the smoke and the guy at B flashed himself in and jumped down towards short. He drew so much attention that 4 CTs rotated to B, leaving A open. :D

ChrisW

Why when I play an actualy comp game do I just not perform, I forget all my spray control and one tapping ability & I seem to just get killed on corners all the time. But playing in DM I can now usually be in the top 3 of each team =[

I seem to recently be losing a lot of 1vs 1 gun fights, whereas before I would win a lot of them, got to GN2 and now I've fallen to SE ='[ bad times

If anyone wants to watch a demo of mine and point out my mistakes, please feel free

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-FyTsb-GQGLV-DKEyh-2dGLX-BRaJD

frbrr

Why when I play an actualy comp game do I just not perform, I forget all my spray control and one tapping ability & I seem to just get killed on corners all the time. But playing in DM I can now usually be in the top 3 of each team =[

I seem to recently be losing a lot of 1vs 1 gun fights, whereas before I would win a lot of them, got to GN2 and now I've fallen to SE ='[ bad times

If anyone wants to watch a demo of mine and point out my mistakes, please feel free

I'll watch a demo

impact

Banned
those two shots by WorldEdit... holy shit

F3 are really bad though geez. It pains me to see markeloff play this game ; ;

pasha in lurk role = instant loss for VP. I don't get this team, they have the skill and gameplan to beat anyone in the game, and also have the randomness to lose to anyone in the game. Snax is a fuckin monster tho, that's a constant.

cresto

Thorin just posted a vid on the awp nerf. He makes some valid points. I really want Valve to explain these major changes that affect the main reason people continue to support their game (the pro scene).

I think the main issue with it is the lack of testing they do. I mean it didnt take people very long to find weird bugs created by Valves decision to mess with the scoped weapons. Just ridiculous and the devs will likely cause the game to suffer more than anything else. Such an odd decision making.

MayMay

Banned
Damn.. looks like all the Faceit matches with VP are gonna get postponed. :(

Their game against F3 is gonna go into the third map now, so no way they'll play TSM in 17 minutes.

Rivitur

Banned
Just played with a guy who rushed banana first by himself whenever he got the bomb. Then he TK'd me in a round for trying to kick him. Last round with the bomb rushed banana with everyone alive and abandoned the match by car.

Ahh hell there goes my odds on TSM.

Haroon

I just wanted to say that I played a few games with Crazy Maniac today, and he did very well in them. He had a five hp 1v3 clutch, and he made good awp shots. He also attempted to carry me in a few games. We also had some support from Rivi, and I learned how to say the n word in another language.

Rivitur

Banned
I swear I'm not the one who told him how to say the N word! Just in case you guys were making that connection based on my past run ins with race and sexuality.

I just wanted to say that I played a few games with Crazy Maniac today, and he did very well in them. He had a five hp 1v3 clutch, and he made good awp shots. He also attempted to carry me in a few games. We also had some support from Rivi, and I learned how to say the n word in another language.

lmao!

Top Bottom