• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

MayMay

Banned
I've been deranking hard again lately as well... that's why I'm playing a bit less than usual now.

Already didn't launch the game for 2 days.

Its_something.jpg

To be fair, that's probably more to do with me being busy with Uni - but still.. 2 days guys. lol That's alot of time off CS for me lol

MayMay

Banned
Ive been having a Faceit account for quite some time... never used it though. Too scared to try it out :/

Been hearing loads of horror stories about services like that lol. And I probably suck too much for that anyways. Ill just stick to regular MM.

Mokoi

Banned
Wait, nitro got bumped out? Really bull shit moves iBP has made lately. So disappointed in how unprofessional that team is. The Hiko thing does surprise me, but I also don't like his move. I think if anyone should have been let go from C9 sgares or semphis way before Hiko. Although from the looks of it, Hiko made the decision on his own thinking it will improve his chances of winning. Sad
Yeah it's a scummy ass move. Guy was doing good, and didn't even get his chance to shine more. Watch hiko underperform with them. lol
Holy shit man you make kennyS look like a silver.
omega's post convinced me to join Faceit
add me you jerks
https://www.faceit.com/players/udiie
Added, I'm JDoe.

Omega

Banned
Ive been having a Faceit account for quite some time... never used it though. Too scared to try it out :/ Been hearing loads of horror stories about services like that lol. And I probably suck too much for that anyways. Ill just stick to regular MM.

Well I can't speak about Europe but I had a good experience. I'll play again later and see if it was just a fluke thing.

Also apparently a dude on my team was a Silver 3. I kind of believe him too because he was making dumb ass decisions, but it wasn't like he was completely outmatched. We communicated well so he was able to hold his own for majority of the match

MayMay

Banned
Well I can't speak about Europe but I had a good experience. I'll play again later and see if it was just a fluke thing.

Also apparently a dude on my team was a Silver 3. I kind of believe him too because he was making dumb ass decisions, but it wasn't like he was completely outmatched. We communicated well so he was able to hold his own for majority of the match

Hmm.. Yeah, I'd be very interested in hearing if you just got lucky that match, or if you're able to have a good time in every/most matches.

Also.. Europe is probably gonna be a bit worse than US I'd imagine - due to the language barriers. It's already horrible to solo MM in Europe lol

Hoping for a train-like makeover, but I suppose that won't happen. Probably some fixes and adjustments..

I can't think of anything they should change tbh. I dont like Mirage very much, but it seems to be a good map. A tiny bit CT sided - thats it.

soultron

Banned

CoolS

I'm pleasently surprised how frequent the patches since DH have been. Especially Valve reacting to the community.

new CZ animation makes no sense when there is no magazine left? Lets fix.

Our anti-cheating update introduced weird screen kick? Sorry guys, here is a hotfix.

There probably won't be any big updates after this week or the next because of the holidays, but Looking into 2015 this seems like CS GO will really be in good hands.

Also I recently got into the Overwatch Beta. Lots of guys there that are just really good, probably smurfing. But yesterday I finally had a cheater. He was wallhacking, not blatantly, but he was covering all the right angels most of the time with his AWP and had insane reactions. Just like he seemed to know when a guy was going to come around the corner...

reported him. Or maybe they mixed in a demo of kennyS and I just made a fool of myself.

So this happened in my second ever comp Nuke game..

QmaEiIS.jpg

I was basically 21-1 going into the 16th round when the other team called a knife fight and then reneged.

Ludono

Alright so I'll start taking submissions for the CS GAF Montage #2 Ultra Remix Edition

Guidelines:

If you could record your clip at 1080p/60FPS and upload it to YouTube and then just send me the link to it I'd be very appreciative. This would help keep the quality of the montage consistent without having me have to comb throw everyone's demos to find your sick plays ;D

No restrictions on how "good" it has to be, if you think its good or want to have it shown off send it over, all are welcome!

I'd like to see some highlights from the Vanguard maps if possible but that's not a requirement.

Who's in it (Submissions)
-Ludono
-
-
-
-
-
-

I'll be taking submissions for a little while and start working on it once I have a decent amount of clips, probably for a release in the new year.

CoolS

Alright so I'll start taking submissions for the CS GAF Montage #2 Ultra Remix Edition

Guidelines:

If you could record your clip at 1080p/60FPS and upload it to YouTube and then just send me the link to it I'd be very appreciative. This would help keep the quality of the montage consistent without having me have to comb throw everyone's demos to find your sick plays ;D

No restrictions on how "good" it has to be, if you think its good or want to have it shown off send it over, all are welcome!

I'd like to see some highlights from the Vanguard maps if possible but that's not a requirement.

-Ludono
-
-
-
-
-
-

I'll be taking submissions for a little while and start working on it once I have a decent amount of clips, probably for a release in the new year.
Yay, montage time!

-Ludono
-CoolS
-
-
-
-
-

Here's my first submission http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4ZwvHn9aUk&

Does it matter if there's a HUD or not? I'll comb through some demos on Friday, so if I upload it by then it should be good right?

MayMay

Banned

Guidelines:

-Ludono
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ill definitely submit something this time, bummed me out that I missed it last time lol

______

In other news, still waiting for my stupid username change to actually happen. I wanna be Mayhem and not EzioCroft :/

Omega

Banned
i have so much garbage saved. I was originally only saving demos for clips if Ludono ever made another montage. now I add everything so I can go back and watch my own demos to see what i do right and wrong.

dont make the montage for like...2 weeks

Yeah, really excited for 2015 and where CSGO will go.

Would love to see valve do something like their DotA International tournament for CS, either in coordination with another event like Dreamhack or ESL or hosting it on their own. I'd like to think if they did the same funding approach as their dota tournament we could hit the 1 million dollar mark. Though I wonder what kind of incentives valve could offer like they do for Dota. New gun crates and skins would be an obvious perk, maybe a temporary increase in the number of item drops? Maybe some map redesigns in the vein of Season and Train?

MayMay

Banned
-Ludono
-CoolS
-NIN90
-udiie
-Mayhem (EzioCroft)
-
-

Gonna go through some clips later today (not at home right now), definitely gonna submit something. Hopefully I can find something sick.

Ludono

Does it matter if there's a HUD or not? I'll comb through some demos on Friday, so if I upload it by then it should be good right?

I mean, ideally we'd go entirely HUDless to stay consistent but if you feel it's necessary or adds context or whatnot feel free to include it I'll make do ;)

dont make the montage for like...2 weeks

Like I said I'll probably start working on it when I have a few clips but won't be finished until the end of the year / early next year. I'd like to make this one better than the first by a LOT :)

Whoa! Already a whole bunch of volunteers! I like it :)

-Ludono
-CoolS
-NIN90
-udiie
-Mayhem (EzioCroft)
-
-
-

I mean, ideally we'd go entirely HUDless to stay consistent but if you feel it's necessary or adds context or whatnot feel free to include it I'll make do ;)

Like I said I'll probably start working on it when I have a few clips but won't be finished until the end of the year / early next year. I'd like to make this one better than the first by a LOT :)

-Ludono
-CoolS
-NIN90
-udiie
-Mayhem (EzioCroft)
-
-
-

I should be able to contribute at least a handful of clips. Gotta go back and get hudless versions of some of them.

cHinzo

Nice! I was ready for this since your last highlight video. :D
How do u upload videos in 60 fps on youtube or does it do it automatically if u upload a high fps video?

-Ludono
-CoolS
-NIN90
-udiie
-Mayhem (EzioCroft)
-ChrisW
-cHinzo
-

cHinzo

^ The sick AWP clip you posted yesterday has to be in the montage!!

:p
Don't think any edit can make that clip better. :'D

if the clip is 60, youtube will process it in 60 on chrome
I've just dumped my videos online which was recorded at 100 fps, does it need to be exactly 60 fps or does Youtube configure it to 60 themselves? Else I need to re-record my videos (and wont be able to see it in 60 fps anyways, since I use Firefox...).

ChrisW

Nice! I was ready for this since your last highlight video. :D
How do u upload videos in 60 fps on youtube or does it do it automatically if u upload a high fps video?

-Ludono
-CoolS
-NIN90
-udiie
-Mayhem (EzioCroft)
-ChrisW
-cHinzo
-
Interested to see where I feature

udiie

I've just dumped my videos online which was recorded at 100 fps, does it need to be exactly 60 fps or does Youtube configure it to 60 themselves? Else I need to re-record my videos (and wont be able to see it in 60 fps anyways, since I use Firefox...).

that... im not too sure about.

Haroon

-Ludono
-CoolS
-NIN90
-udiie
-Mayhem (EzioCroft)
-
-
-

Me too! Me too!

Morzak

I think I don't have the demos of my few montage worthy plays anymore, have to see if I had one in the last few matches but doubt it.

An goddam my T side on Mirage is just bad.

Top Bottom