• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Haroon

Oh god. Another Atsuo and friends montage.
:d

I think Ludono has clips from the last montage video (if you don't have them, let me know mon). So, I don't think that I need to upload anything new (unless you want me to Ludono).

Now that some more people say they will send in demos, we can probably dial back the Atsuo show.

beardedguyheadnod.gif

Ludono

I think Ludono has clips from the last montage video (if you don't have them, let me know mon). So, I don't think that I need to upload anything new (unless you want me to Ludono).

I do but I think there were of varying quality and not at 1080p/60FPS? I could be mistaken however, it's been a while ;D

In any case just let me know if there's a specific one you liked or have some new ones to share.

I might have some stuff for a highlight reel, something like this maybe? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cezfc5EcZ8U#t=204

Would you prefer the clips to have no HUD? I can re-record it in 1080p60 if needed.

I'm getting HUD and HUDless clips so honestly it's up to you, my OCD wants all HUDless but if people don't mind HUD then go for it ;)

soultron

Banned

What do you guys think?

I wonder how C9 would've performed if they had just taken a break and sat out more tourneys the past two months?

I think there will be more tourneys than ever in 2015 for CSGO, so if this was an issue in 2014, it will be even worse for those who "can't hang" next year.

I agree with Thorin that players should speak up (if they're not doing so already) in order to go for best performance over few rather than poor performance over many.

CoolS

What do you guys think?

I wonder how C9 would've performed if they had just taken a break and sat out more tourneys the past two months?

I think there will be more tourneys than ever in 2015 for CSGO, so if this was an issue in 2014, it will be even worse for those who "can't hang" next year.

I agree with Thorin that players should speak up (if they're not doing so already) in order to go for best performance over few rather than poor performance over many.

Haven't watched, but I think it's definitely a good thing if you skip an event or two in between to focus on the more importnt ones. We will have at least 3 Majors again, which is great. But you also have to realize that more tourneys=more chances to win money.

ChrisW

Hiko spoke about this on his twitch stream last night that he thinks they spent too long at boot camp and they play in too many tournements too

KingKong

I think the problem was losing to HR (a decent team) and then having to play a pissed off Fnatic for a spot in the playoffs. Theres too many good teams and C9 hasnt had too many good results for them to think it was a bootcamp or tournament issue

CoolS

Another problem is that the BO1 system in the majors, combined with the way the group stages work, is a joke. You loose two (2!!!) maps and you're out. I hope this changes in 2015

What do you guys think?

A pro Dota 2 player wrote a pretty long blog post about this subject too. It's a little specific to Dota 2 and how Valve manages tournament tickets and stuff, but the general theme remains the same. Too many tournaments, too much traveling and not enough downtime to rejuvenate.

ChrisW

Why do so many people lie about their items on CSGO Lounge? they say it's FT, but then it's BS or say it's FN, but turns out it's FT. You can see from their -50 rep that they've tried to do it a lot.

Do some people fall for this and actually trade with these people?

Arucardo

I'm getting HUD and HUDless clips so honestly it's up to you, my OCD wants all HUDless but if people don't mind HUD then go for it ;)

Just finished putting together some moments, 1080p60fps and no HUD. The first clip looks even crazier with the 16tick demo lol. I'll send you a youtube link as soon as I'm done uploading.

garath

How do you play with your mouse and keyboard on different elevations?

I got used to it. It's not really that different. I've been doing it for awhile now. My previous keyboard was a Logitech G15 which was HUGE so the mouse went on the slide out tray and the keyboard on the top. I actually had a Belkin Nostromo N52 that I used to FPS games that was side by side with the mouse on the slide out tray until I got the mechanical keyboard. But the mechanical is so superior to that I had to switch.

Looking at it, I could probably fit the mouse back on the top portion again if I really wanted to but it doesn't bother me. Ideally I'd like just a big flat corner desk but I've had trouble finding one that my wife and I could agree on.

cresto

I got used to it. It's not really that different. I've been doing it for awhile now. My previous keyboard was a Logitech G15 which was HUGE so the mouse went on the slide out tray and the keyboard on the top. I actually had a Belkin Nostromo N52 that I used to FPS games that was side by side with the mouse on the slide out tray until I got the mechanical keyboard. But the mechanical is so superior to that I had to switch.

Looking at it, I could probably fit the mouse back on the top portion again if I really wanted to but it doesn't bother me. Ideally I'd like just a big flat corner desk but I've had trouble finding one that my wife and I could agree on.
Ouch. Good luck, buddy

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Since I haven't posted my setup yet...

B4_shnICUAAmfmf.jpg

Been thinking about getting a smaller keyboard so my mouse will have more room D:

haveheart

Banned
I would love to contribute to the montage/compilation but I have no experience at all in editing demos.
Can someone recommend a quick & easy tutorial?

udiie

I would love to contribute to the montage/compilation but I have no experience at all in editing demos.
Can someone recommend a quick & easy tutorial?

you have a gpu that uses shadowplay (gtx 600 series or higher i believe)? if not i'm in the party that it's not worth the effort lol

Are you guys Steel? Is this an obvious aimbot or am I just seeing things?
i dont think he is...
he seems very pissed off with the way their team is playing too, as well as with moE for sleeping in and missing the match, so i dont feel like it was a throw either

Top Bottom