• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

Are you guys Steel? Is this an obvious aimbot or am I just seeing things?

I have a 660! Never used shadowplay before... is it just push-to-rec?

yup! im sure you have geForce experience
click the top right shadowplay box, then click the little settings wheel to set up a hotkey that works for you
uWgTuy5.png

cresto

yup! im sure you have geForce experience
click the top right shadowplay box, then click the little settings wheel to set up a hotkey that works for you

I have a NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 3GB, can I use the program? Looks like you can optimize your card for better performance? Am I off base?

Kanokare

I have a NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 3GB, can I use the program? Looks like you can optimize your card for better performance? Am I off base?

640 should be supported I believe. EDIT:Or maybe it doesn't no idea now XD. Yeah you can use the optimization tool for whatever you prefer as well with Geforce Experience. I usually set mine to their optimization and then adjust it manually afterwards on my 760.

cresto

gt 640 wont work i believe
you can change quality for better performance, yes

640 should be supported I believe. EDIT:Or maybe it doesn't no idea now XD. Yeah you can use the optimization tool for whatever you prefer as well with Geforce Experience. I usually set mine to their optimization and then adjust it manually afterwards on my 760.

Thanks, guys. I'll look into it when I am home. Smokes kill my frames in this game so maybe this can help. Eventually im going to upgrade to a gtx 660/670, but for the time being i want to squeeze as much out of the card I have as I can.

Arucardo

Also, the default bitrate for high settings is major overkill, even more so if you're going to upload to youtube. You'll be fine with 15-25Mbps. I personally use 25 (youtube still takes it down a whole lot but I like to have better looking source material).

udiie

Also, the default bitrate for high settings is major overkill, even more so if you're going to upload to youtube. You'll be fine with 15-25Mbps. I personally use 25 (youtube still takes it down a whole lot but I like to have better looking source material).

i had no idea about this lol. i should lower mine.

Kanokare

Because Youtube (used to) cap at 30fps, I recorded at 30 fps and half bitrate which was about 25Mbps. I'll probably stick to 30fps until for now until I get a new hard drive.

How do you make deals like this work so you don't end up bleeding yourself out over the cost of keys? Do you trade low value skins to get keys to trade for the knife?
I used to trade games from russia so got the knife for basically free after selling 100 skyrim :) I still trade abit but reselling basically got killed by valve

cHinzo

Ludono, how many highlights am I allowed to send in? I missed ur first CSGaf montage and wanted to make up for it, so I saved a lot of clips. xD

cresto

Guess I'll share mine.

I'll upload some clips later, and it sucks that it takes about 35 minutes just to upload a 40 second clip. -_-

Is that a Corsair Vengeance K70 keyboard? I am looking at the Cherry MX Brown switches as I don't want it too loud. How do you like it?

Also, the bullets on the desk is a nice touch

haveheart

Banned
My setup looks really bad, compared to some of these...

OT: I'm looking for a new monitor but I really don't know anything about this. Maybe one of you can help: Nothing too fancy, cheap (180€ max.), 24", good inputlag etc for gaming but also acceptable colors for photoshop and movies. Pretty much a cheap and good allround display.

Mokoi

Banned
Damn those headpones look cozy
Yeah they're really comfortable, and replaced my broken ath m50s. I wish I didn't miss out on that sweet black friday deal when the 598s were only $100. Also nice desktop background.
May as well share
Dammm baller.
Is that a Corsair Vengeance K70 keyboard? I am looking at the Black Cherry MX Brown switches as I don't want it too loud. How do you like it?

Also, the bullets on the desk is a nice touch
Yeah it is, and my first mechanical keyboard. It's a huge upgrade from what I was using before. I wish I could of tested out what the other switches feel like, so I can provide a comparison between the switches. Although I really like the brown switches. They're kind of squishy, but not too squishy to press down on. They got good feedback, and don't have the annoying clicky clacky sound really. I would say get the browns. Ideally you would want to test out all the switches, but yeah the browns are pretty great.

Mokoi

Banned

Odah

Banned
my desk. photo taken with a potato cam. A little dusty since I haven't cleaned that place up in a week.

Notice the expert cable management!

ade1401522.jpg

(that xbox one is broken btw, too lazy to send it in for repair)

Mokoi

Banned

garath

my desk. photo taken with a potato cam. A little dusty since I haven't cleaned that place up in a week.

Notice the expert cable management!

ade1401522.jpg

(that xbox one is broken btw, too lazy to send it in for repair)

Another man that plays with mouse and keyboard on different levels. *high five*

Though I actually tried moving my mouse to keyboard level tonight. Felt awkward Lol.

You can kind of tell he is disappointed. On Twitter only Sean Gares posted on Hiko's departure. Though he made it sound like Hiko died hahaha

Top Bottom