• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

wtf happened?! are you guys trying to make a new episode of 90210?
funny you say that, ive made that joke before

What the hell are you guys doing. There has been drama with NA CS GAF twice in the last 10 pages or so. Just stop and enjoy the game. Now you even made Atsou leave :(
honestly i was laughing at the giantfuckingtampon joke, in reference i'd imagine to sajjaja's banning

ive got no idea what has happened, and frankly im extremely disappointed that everyone here just cant just play the game and have a good time, as well as learn to step away from the game when it stops being a good time. even i have had moments where ive had to stop playing because im basically just dragging the group morale down if i were to continue.
it is possible to disagree with how someone plays or what someone says. that said, if someone has bothered you, on a personal level, id suggest its probably best to keep that discussion between you and that person, and off this thread.
im tired of not being able to invite certain people, or having people unfriend me or stop inviting me because im playing with some specific person. the only reason ive stayed on neogaf is because there are a select few of CSGAF who can keep the drama in check and just play the game. otherwise, id be done with this forum altogether.
until the point comes where everyone can just chill the fuck out and stop acting like children, im done with acknowledging any more drama.

CoolS

I constantly see people using the USP-S without taking the silencer off...the hell?
I immediately remove it whenever I pick up that gun.

Also kind of sucks that the M4A1-S has been jacked up in price as I preferred that gun with the silencer off compared to the bulky M4A4.. :/

Isn't the USP quite worse without the silencer?

And that's exactly why the A1 has been made more expenseive.

cHinzo

Isn't the USP quite worse without the silencer?

And that's exactly why the A1 has been made more expenseive.
It was so good unsilenced in 1.6 though. Really loved how that pistol sounds. Too bad they fcked the use of silencer up in CS:GO compared to 1.6 imo. The silencer in 1.6 meant: less damage, higher recoil, but hardly any sound when shooting. Was imo a better trade-off than we have now.

udiie

i always take the silencer off in non-serious engagements because it sounds so damn hot
also holy shit at s1mple:
Mc370P7.png

soultron

Banned
Well, sad to see him go again but this isn't the first time Atsuo has left us. Hopefully he'll be back.

As for the rest of the drama, I still don't really care.

Let's all just be cool bros who try to have cool fun playing cool video games, alright?

I feel the same way as udiie does. There's so many times I've wanted to ask a MOD for a permaban, but CSGAF is the one reason I've been able to hold back. If this place actually starts to get toxic, I'm out.

So I'd ask that, yeah, keep stuff between you and the person you take issue with, offthread and out of game. Consider asking yourself to step back for a second if you're going to be bringing everyone down with your attitude or your desire to shittalk someone. If you feel like there's something to be solved between you and that person, discuss it together.

Rivitur

Banned
Alright well. I think I am done with this crap community. It looks like people here love the drama, and continue to do it (even bring it in public forums so that it gets more exposure). Maybe look into your problems, and think about them rationally before you go ahead and start doing shit like this (It's very childish). Always listen to both sides of the story to get the full picture instead of listening to only one side (but it's too late for that considering we're having posts like this one) And just so you don't misunderstand the content, it's primarily this part of the post: "Anyone find the names on the list that don't belong?". Have a good life everyone, and take care.

Edit: There are just a select few people. It's definitely not all of you.
Context mate... Context... Its all in your head!

Lourio

Everyone needs to either smoke drugs and/or drink some alcohol and listen to some Phil Collins. Where's the <3 CSGAF?

I still <3 all of you. Even you
DONGSCRAMBLER79

From aGent` with love.

Xizk

We have US matches tonight boys(and gals?)! Elevate and Liquid should take theirs easily but the big question mark is CLG/C9 as both have been bad so go for the underdog there. Skip if it's 50/50.

Rivitur

Banned
We have US matches tonight boys(and gals?)! Elevate and Liquid should take theirs easily but the big question mark is CLG/C9 as both have been bad so go for the underdog there. Skip if it's 50/50.
I'm think on the EU side Orbit as the underdog pick vs CW and maybe F3 > Fnatic

Mokoi

Banned
Everyone needs to either smoke drugs and/or drink some alcohol and listen to some Phil Collins. Where's the <3 CSGAF?
I know right. Except don't drink if you got work next day. Feel like shit.

To keep this csgoo relevant I wish I had my own office away from people's. I could be doing some DM since got no work coming in today. Boring as hell. #1stworldNATOXIC

Odah

Banned
I bet 2 bucks on Fnatic. It's the last chance to get on lan and I don't think Fnatic will want to be the loser here. + good odds.

MayMay

Banned
The amount of childishness in the NA CSGAF Community is just baffling. Just the NA Community in fact, because the EU Community never has any problems like this. lol

Not only all the misunderstandings - but people also cannot take jokes or anything. Every time there's someone crying afterwards, and it's getting really ridiculous.

Like how the fuck do you even.. like.. have a reaction like Atsou over a fricking Tampon joke - one that is actually funny because of recent events. *smh* Even if it's a misunderstanding it's completely overblown.

At this point there's a whole group of people that use a different Mumble channel, probably don't want anything to do with the rest anymore. This is really sad and hilarious at the same time.

Grow the fuck up, play the game, have fun - and everything is okay.

soultron

Banned
Writing about taking a ban makes me kind of think I actually need a bit of a GAF VACation.
I post/read way too much at work.
I'm doing this for reasons completely unrelated to the discussion today.

I'll be back in a few months, my dudes. I'll still be on a few nights a week to play, obviously. That won't change.

See you dudes around!
I still want my SEX COPS badge, animl.

I am most toxic tampon NA. How can that be? You are Unknown!? Well I got the answer to that! People fear the unknown. Fear me CSGAF, for I am a dirty tampon riddled with Kim Jong Un's STDs.

Top Bottom