• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Mokoi

Banned
RIP candy apple 5-7. I loved you. Many clutches were had wit you. :(
yhlAISB.png

Rivitur

Banned
Never bet Nuke matches regardless of the region.
Oh yes this too! This shall be rule #5 for my book

So with all the CSGAF drama that has been going on lately. Not everyone here fully understand what happened. So I just wanted to clear things up. I'm not doing this because someone told me to. I'm doing this because I care about this community.

It's a lot longer than I expected but please read if you care.
Ctrl+F tampons
Ctrl+F rivitur

Seriously though my thoughts exactly about trying to make people picks sides for no reason.

Odah

Banned
I just placed a HUGE bet (for me) on Liquid after seing c9's performance on Nuke.

I don't think they don't care at all about getting on this lan anymore. They can't anyways.

Odah

Banned
C9 can only get on this lan if elevate and liquid lose their next games. AND they have to beat liquid.
We just all saw C9's performance

IDFC I HAVE A COBBLE LETS GO!

soultron

Banned
C9 will have another roster change or get dropped by their org this year, mark my words.

If they make it through 2015 without any of the above, I'll buy and raffle off an M4A1 Asiimov for CSGAF.

(Still posting because besada hasn't answered my PM. Teehee.)

C9 will have another roster change or get dropped by their org this year, mark my words.

If they make it through 2015 without any of the above, I'll buy and raffle off an M4A1 Asiimov for CSGAF.

(Still posting because besada hasn't answered my PM. Teehee.)

That would bum me out, because they seem like cool dudes.

soultron

Banned
That would bum out, because they seem like cool dudes.
They're cool dudes and skilled players, but I just feel they rely too much on individual skill rather than roles and strats.

If nothing or shroud aren't on, they get decimated unless the other three magically take a clutch round or two.

Odah

Banned
NA scene is so shit, you even can see it here on GAF

/thuglife

plsdonttakemeseriousijustwannabeacoolkid

Is that a photoshop or is there really a bag of pop corn that big? :O

Also yea, that drama is intensely stupid. If you're involved and a teenager, you need to grow up. If you're in your 20s or higher, you need to re-evaluate what video games mean in the larger scheme of things.

anyone with me on betting on Liquid? I dont wanna be alone, hold me ;-;

I put a small bet on them. We can be losers together!

Jenenser

welp, never bet on na i guess. xD

but i also think liquid didn't take this one seriously, they already had their spot.
oh well.

Top Bottom