• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Clydefrog

GTA V comes out next week?!?! Holy SHITS! I had no idea.

Oh well, I'll wait for the inevitable ~66% sale. Maybe I'll have a new computer capable of running it by then.

I still have to finish M&M:X, Divinity II, Wasteland, and Pillars of Eternity. That's like a bazillion hours of gaming.

udiie

Oh well, I'll wait for the inevitable ~66% sale. Maybe I'll have a new computer capable of running it by then.

I still have to finish M&M:X, Divinity II, Wasteland, and Pillars of Eternity. That's like a bazillion hours of gaming.
Loser excuse
i haven't got it either

Shadownet

Banned
Shadow pls

I work 75 hrs a week but I will ride or die instead of sleep.
I'll swing by and pick you up from work. Pizza Planet right? :p

What GPU do you have? They leak the Graphic Option for GTAV today. It seem like Rockstar included a lot of graphic options, so people with lower end PC would be able to run it better. It has an option to turn down npc and stuff as well. Which I wish AssCreed Unity has.. >__>

MayMay

Banned
I loved DS1 and DS2, DS3 on the other hand.... I got it for free for buying Sim City on release (what a joke, 2 shit games for the price of one). Yeah. It's awful. Some people say it's good, but.. it's really not at all.

____

Had a few skins in my returns that ended up being red, so I gotta bet them away fast. Put them on CLG..

Edit: Oh it's on Nuke. Of course it is. Damn it.

Clydefrog

I'll swing by and pick you up from work. Pizza Planet right? :p

What GPU do you have? They leak the Graphic Option for GTAV today. It seem like Rockstar included a lot of graphic options, so people with lower end PC would be able to run it better. It has an option to turn down npc and stuff as well. Which I wish AssCreed Unity has.. >__>

GTX 670 :/

Yeah I'm gonna finally play through dead space 1 and 2 now that I'm done with mafia 2 (which was utter shit, thanks GAF)

mafia 2 is not utter shit. you are on meth.

i really enjoyed it.

Shadownet

Banned
GTX 670 :/

Well according to the Steam Page recommended specs. a GTX 660 is what being recommended at the moment.

So if you have a GTX 670. You might be able to run it fine. Might not be able to max it out. But I feel like you should be able to run it much better than a PS4/XBONE.

Divius

What's going on in this thread?
image.php

Rivitur

Banned
Styko left neophyte.. He's sick definitely needs a better team.

#3 never bet NA unless you have the skins to bet on the underdog.

Top Bottom