• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

impact

Banned
C9 winning me $20 overall today.

I knew Liquid aren't a consistent enough team that I shouldn't bet odds. Upset my eLevate bet got rekt though, that was as free a win as they come.

Shadownet

Banned
That doc is... Something. Glosses over nearly everything, and frankly, shouldn't be here.

I've talked to a lot of guys in PM and we're all good. They get why I decided to remove myself from this group for the time being.

If "you guys can play with whomever, just not me for now" is childish, than so be it. But stuff like that goofy doc is exactly why I'd rather play with a different crew for now. Guys like Udiie and Phantom know it's all good between us, so I'm pretty content, TBH. And you all played with Paulink so no, I'm not making you choose sides. I just don't care to keep having these inane Dr. Phil moments.

By the way, why are you and Omega watching our games? Go get a group going, if you're just here to have fun. Play some damn CS.

If you called 4 pages glossing over stuff. Then I don't know what to say. I thought I was being quite specific about stuff that I know.

If you wanted to remove yourself from the group, you could have said so. No need to delete people. Just because you don't want to play CS with certain people, it mean we can't even talk normally? Like how is that logical. I'm not even mad that you don't wanna play CS with me or certain people, but you unfriending people because of this is what irk me.

I talked to Over tonight, and he told me you re-added him and then removed him. I mean why? like I dont even understand that. I don't even know how you're not seeing that you're indirectly making people choses sides (or rather picking for people) when almost everyone else can see it.

The secret mumble is quite apparent of that as well.

I only came in to watch you guys, cause I just got back from the restroom and saw Omega in CS ( even though we were going to play Marvel Heroes) so I just came in to see who he was spectating. He only watched because he was talking to Unknown.

Overdoziz

Banned
That doc is... Something. Glosses over nearly everything, and frankly, shouldn't be here.

I've talked to a lot of guys in PM and we're all good. They get why I decided to remove myself from this group for the time being.

If "you guys can play with whomever, just not me for now" is childish, than so be it. But stuff like that goofy doc is exactly why I'd rather play with a different crew for now. Guys like Udiie and Phantom know it's all good between us, so I'm pretty content, TBH. And you all played with Paulink so no, I'm not making you choose sides. I just don't care to keep having these inane Dr. Phil moments.

By the way, why are you and Omega watching our games? Go get a group going, if you're just here to have fun. Play some damn CS.
I still don't get what the fuss is about.

cHinzo

U guys just made me realise I don't even like u all, because everyone here are a bunch of Dust2 haters... I'm done with GAF and gonna find some Ruskis who play Dust2 only. Goodbye.

Jenenser

to be fair, you started to bring the drama to this thread without even saying what was goin on.
(same for atsuo who just randomly exploded on a comment that wasn't even written with any ill intent.)

i never played with you guys so i have no idea why you, atsou and the rest are reacting in this manner.

and yes, erasing people from your friendlist because they play with another person that you don't wanna play with is effectively choosing sides.

my position in this whole thing is pretty neutral and i find it childish.

U guys just made me realise I don't even like u all, because everyone here are a bunch of Dust2 haters... I'm done with GAF and gonna find some Ruskis who play Dust2 only. Goodbye.

byebye, fuck d2. worst map ever created. (not really, but after 13 years i can't see it anymore)

Rivitur

Banned
We need chicks to join csgaf... Start recruiting damnit!

That way we can all come together and try to steal them from each other then realize bros b4 hoes

Shadownet

Banned
You're right. You haven't played with us. And my post simply explained that I have my reasons, and to PM me, which most people did and we're good. Everything else in here is simply responding to this Shadow nonsense.

As for Atsou... I dunno what to say. He clearly misinterpreted Rivi's post.

I don't think what I posted was nonsense, and I don't think anyone else thought so either. I wanted to let everyone know what was going on with this whole drama. Cause a lot of people are confused over this. Well if you wanted to take a break from the main group, I understand that. and I hope you'll start re-adding people back eventually. I think we all miss you, that some of this is quite childish and well yeah.

Good luck with CS. With your group. Hope I'll see you in CS in the future and back on my friends list. I really have no hard feelings against you or anyone. Still love you.

Odah

Banned
Yeah I'm done wiht csgaf too after that CoolS incident. Idk how I should feel about that, especially with Xizt misinterpreting Wunder, like wtf. He didn't even do anything.

Atsou was right about Lourio after all all. Couldn't believe that Rivitur and Mayhem would go that far but nope, they did. Now I'm left alone with Omega which I hate anyways. Goodbye.

And Shadow? Don't even get me started

Rivitur

Banned
Yeah I'm done wiht csgaf too after that CoolS incident. Idk how I should feel about that, especially with Xizt misinterpreting Wunder, like wtf. He didn't even do anything.

Atsou was right about Lourio after all all. Couldn't believe that Rivitur and Mayhem would go that far but nope, they did. Now I'm left alone with Omega which I hate anyways. Goodbye.

And Shadow? Don't even get me started
So you don't want those nipple pictures?

In before the 5 members of oceania GAF start woofin.

Clydefrog

We need chicks to join csgaf... Start recruiting damnit!

That way we can all come together and try to steal them from each other then realize bros b4 hoes

8GoEDde.gif

Hi guys, my name is Erica. Anyone here have any spare skins lying around they don't want? I'd sure like to have them! Thx! heehee
S3BsDCI.gif

Rivitur

Banned
8GoEDde.gif

Hi guys, my name is Erica. Anyone here have any spare skins lying around they don't want? I'd sure like to have them! Thx! heehee
S3BsDCI.gif
I knew you were mom frog.

And no sorry I don't have anymore skins. The last skins I had I gave to Lindaxxx for a Skype show.

udiie

I fuckin love dust2

Also the dirty gut knife = best knife in the game

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
This will be my last post in here, after I have staked my claim.

I am going to come and agree, drama is extremely pointless. It does not need to exist, yet it manifests between us every day because of personality clashes. I'm going to try and keep it brief and give my account rather than a "he said, she said", because I don't completely agree with some things that are allegedly being claimed.

You have so many people to pick and play with, and with that, you have to start being picky, start choosing favorites. This seems to come naturally, because of the team based nature of the game, you will tend to favor people who play good and, equally as important, have good chemistry with. And often times, when the lobby cannot get filled, you will introduce new players into the mix, but as life has it, you can't get a long with everyone in life. I wish it was a perfect world where people respected eachother as human beings but, as we've come to find out throughout this mess that has only erupted greatly in the past week, that line has passed.

I'm not going to beat around the bush, I stopped acknowledging shadownet and omega last winter because I cannot tolerate their elitist attitudes. The former and I having a series of stupid shit between us, and I realized we were way past the point of salvaging any meaningful relationship. Ultimately the ending of a game on inferno set me off like a fucking bomb (and yeah, I had a meltdown) because we are an extremely tight nit group, and I did not like the idea of not being invited to lobbies because I could not mesh well with one (and I'm sure the same can be said vice versa). Eventually I said i'd play under the condition that they were muted, which happened rarely, and even without communication we've managed to shoot the shit lol.

If anyone wants to call this behavior "childish" and claim the "it's just a game defense" then that is certainly your perspective. I myself find no value of making amends with someone with such massive disrespect towards myself and others (friends) who are dignified as lesser players, which suddenly absolve themselves of any criticism. It's great that most of our matches are monitored by a specific pair of players (read up), so that I know there is a higher power out there, rather than playing the game, are always making sure to tune into a bad match. I'm confident there is a defense for this though, the latter player in this story tried to justify this behavior earlier, so I'm sure everything is ok.

Respect is a two way road, and when you see one end not holding up their end of the bargain, why is it acceptable to enable such behavior? Hell, while I jive well with 99.98% of people here, I still get shit for playing a game with higher skill ranks than myself, which I have to openly acknowledge without letting my self esteem collapse upon itself. I am constantly doubting my own ability, selling myself short.

And after all this shit, it's a small account of the bigger picture, where, even when I tried to remove myself from this by cutting ties, some other fight is dragging everyone back in what seems to be like a monthly occurrence. Then, the catalyst occurred and I don't fault the people directly involved.

TLDR; It's time to reset and reflect. Some people need their space, regardless of if it is upon their will or not.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
let me make this CSGO related, what is everyones favourite knife? I have a Karambit right now but think I might go back to a Butterfly knife.

OMG HATE U.

I really wish the Karambit wasn't so fucking expensive to buy because I'd totally buy it despite hating Valve for this whole weapon skin thing.

So I'm stuck with the default knives because the Karambit is $200+.

OMG HATE U.

I really wish the Karambit wasn't so fucking expensive to buy because I'd totally buy it despite hating Valve for this whole weapon skin thing.

So I'm stuck with the default knives because the Karambit is $200+.

mine is a "cheap" one. I keep selling my knife and buying another one.

Ludono

Hey Oceania CSGAF. We cool?

We're all just sitting around with our heads in the sand. :(

Guys I realize some shit has gone down but we need to work through it rather than have everyone just abandon ship. We all enjoy this thread, and we enjoy discussions with one another so lets try and remain civil, please.

I know I can't really comment since I rarely play with any of you but you've all be extremely friendly to me. I've played competitive games with Shadow, Mayhem and even Atsuo at my ridiculous ping and no one raged at me, because we're all just having a good time. Ya'll need to lighten the fuck up. :)

CSGAF 4 LIFE

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
mine is a "cheap" one. I keep selling my knife and buying another one.

Right, but the Karambits are still in the $150+ territory for the "cheap"/worn ones. The knives being that damn expensive is insane but Valve must be raking in money from people wanting to spend that much on digital guns/skins to not flood the market with knives. :/

Right, but the Karambits are still in the $150+ territory for the "cheap"/worn ones. The knives being that damn expensive is insane but Valve must be raking in money from people wanting to spend that much on digital guns/skins to not flood the market with knives. :/

I wish I didn't get so into this game, i've wasted way too much money on this. It was FIFA Ultimate Team before now it's CSGO skins :/

Reven

You can count me in on team Dust2 Sucks.

In regards to Shadows doc: am I one of those "toilet guardians" members? I'm not sure how I fit into this lol.

Ludono

In regards to Shadows doc: am I one of those "toilet guardians" members? I'm not sure how I fit into this lol.

I'm just tired of always playing Dust 2... I WANT SOME VARIETY PLZ.

I thought that was an inside joke but maybe you're literally a shitty version of Guardian from NaVi?

Shadownet

Banned

Well from what animl and other people told me before. If you're a silver and you're from NeoGAF playing CS:GO then you're in the Toilet Guardians.

But I could be very wrong.

Omikron

We're all just sitting around with our heads in the sand. :(

Guys I realize some shit has gone down but we need to work through it rather than have everyone just abandon ship. We all enjoy this thread, and we enjoy discussions with one another so lets try and remain civil, please.

I know I can't really comment since I rarely play with any of you but you've all be extremely friendly to me. I've played competitive games with Shadow, Mayhem and even Atsuo at my ridiculous ping and no one raged at me, because we're all just having a good time. Ya'll need to lighten the fuck up. :)

CSGAF 4 LIFE

Aus based? We are always after moved players to fill out a 5 stack for MM. Mostly low Nova rank players.

Add me if you are keen. http://steamcommunity.com/id/omi11

Top Bottom