• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

impact

Banned
The amount of hackers is demotivating?

There's at least one hacker in every match at LEM :|

The only reason I ever ranked up to Supreme is that random luck spell of no cheaters in 5-6 matches. Played like three MM yesterday, two blatant cheaters and one guy that tried to hide but it's clear as day when you watch the demo afterwards. Trying to convince everyone I know to buy esea just so I never have to play on garbage 64 tick servers infested with hackers. It's just really dumb when you try to explain to your friends that yea it's totally worth paying $7 a month to play this game that you already bought -_-

Thanks Valve.

There's at least one hacker in every match at LEM :|

The only reason I ever ranked up to Supreme is that random luck spell of no cheaters in 5-6 matches. Played like three MM yesterday, two blatant cheaters and one guy that tried to hide but it's clear as day when you watch the demo afterwards. Trying to convince everyone I know to buy esea just so I never have to play on garbage 64 tick servers infested with hackers. It's just really dumb when you try to explain to your friends that yea it's totally worth paying $7 a month to play this game that you already bought -_-

Thanks Valve.

I wouldn't want to spend 7 dollars a month. I don't get why people cheat in first person shooters. There is no gain in it, unlike mmos.

vocab

I lost my eagle because i played 4 matches in a row where someone on my team left even when we were winning or down by two rounds. The one game on cache I told the guy on my team to not leave because I just had two games where someone left. HE FUCKING LEAVES.

Perma badge.

udiie

I lost my eagle because i played 4 matches in a row where someone on my team left even when we were winning or down by two rounds. The one game on cache I told the guy on my team to not leave because I just had two games where someone left. HE FUCKING LEAVES.

i wouldve done it to spite you
jk

impact

Banned
I wouldn't want to spend 7 dollars a month. I don't get why people cheat in first person shooters. There is no gain in it, unlike mmos.

For me it's either I pay $7 a month to play CSGO, or I quit the game because matchmaking is unplayable and casual is a joke.

Valve really has a handle on things.

Mokoi

Banned
Ordered new chair. Whooooooooo!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002NS0ZCK/?tag=neogaf0e-20
RIP old one
HpKZf4V.jpg

vocab

More csgo stupidity

Recent Aliases
Used On Username
Apr 15 2015 KennyS
Apr 15 2015 KennySsssss
Apr 11 2015 Phoneix™
Apr 9 2015 Phoneix™ Road to Global
Apr 9 2015 Phoneix™ | Searching SupremeTeam
Apr 9 2015 Phoneix™ | Searching SuprimeTeam

Vac Ban
Apr 15 2015

I love that he has ™ in his name like an idiot.

Rivitur

Banned
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Can we play something else?

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Never trust a girl online who gives you a fake number

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| CSGOmingle.com

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Bind z "say _____ is Hacking!".

Omikron

im seeing xp3 tweet loooool
what happened? (at school, cant watch)

2nd last round of the half, bomb planted for long on dust2, ptr runs out of ammo in awp to take out hiko who is defusing.

last round smoke defuse from roca, ptr can't get him up close with p250 before he defuses.

Mokoi

Banned
Code:
[B]Release Notes for 4/15/2015
15 APR 2015 - 
[/B]
[GAMEPLAY]
– Fixed a bug that affected crouched movement speed.
[$MORE  MONEY FOR VOLVO$]
– Added the Chroma 2 Case.
[MAPS]
Dust2
– Fixed a bug where a spot in Long A had the wrong radar name.

Would have really liked for the awp screen shake to be fixed.

Mokoi

Banned
Just discovered my desk has a keyboard tray. Kind of small, but whatever shit is actually comfortable now. KB/m were too high. This is going to take some getting used to.

Top Bottom