• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
Because I missed a vowel?
Naw this is just how DA slang be homie. If anything I'd correct you on the fact that dabo0 is spelled with a zero at the end and that I'm a mod on his ESL twitch channel :p

He isn't the best caster but damnit he is passionate about his work. He love to cast cs and it doesn't matter who's playing (it could be nobodies or as you saw bots) he will cast it.

impact

Banned
It's pretty bs that elevate can just have the two best NA CS players "stand in" (AKA win them the tournament)

I'd rather see CLG -ptr -FNS +Hiko +Ska but this lineup could work too.

Omikron

It's pretty bs that elevate can just have the two best NA CS players "stand in" (AKA win them the tournament)

I'd rather see CLG -ptr -FNS +Hiko +Ska but this lineup could work too.

yeah, completely agree re stand-ins...just not sure what a workable solution is for when say 1-2 people are sick or similar.

impact

Banned
yeah, completely agree re stand-ins...just not sure what a workable solution is for when say 1-2 people are sick or similar.

You don't think it's fishy that elevate's two worst players just happened to be sick or have visa issues?

I dunno man....

Did they update the engine in the past months or so?
Since this released I've tried it every 6 months or so and it's always been an awful stutterfest for me (phenom II x3 cpu and hd6870)
Now I tried again and it's smooth as butter (and I get 120 fps, before my fps was also high but frametimes all over the place)

It's actually playable for me now.

Mokoi

Banned
I would rather see NA team win something! Liquid to carry NA dreams!

Nahh, really hope they do good in the Faceit lan. Elige pls rekt with 55 sens.

Omikron

You don't think it's fishy that elevate's two worst players just happened to be sick or have visa issues?

I dunno man....

Oh, I wasn't talking about this incident specifically, more a general thought.

I mean, a roster for a tournament should be 6-7 players per team, this gives you the ability to sub if required to a pre-named player. Otherwise bad luck, forfeit.

The downside to this though is that the people in those 6/7 slots are probably not going to want to stay there. So I dunno.

Clydefrog

I solo queue'd tonight for shits and giggles. My teammates queue'd up as a group of 4 all using Japanese character names but they had local (west coast USA) ping. Weird anime songs were being mic-spammed during warm-up, whatever. All was fine until about round 11 (scores was 7-3 in our favor) when one of my teammates BLATANTLY flicks to someone behind a series of walls. It was so fucking obvious even the other team was laughing. This is DMG/eagle level.

I proceeded to yell at my teammates while apologizing to the other team. My teammates didn't say shit to me for a few rounds before they finally kicked me. LOL. He was reported though.

I also ran into a new account who mic-spammed more songs during warm-up, half-time, and end game. Is there something going around that sets up HLDJ-type thing with hacks?

Sajjaja

35EB9B5C02C6813247957E6DD3E2463792AD5ECC

Are there any better recourses for researching and deciding bets than hltv.org and the csgo lounge subreddit?

I want to have pretty skins to play with and feel good about.

MayMay

Banned
I know its nighttime in the US and morning/noon in Europe.. but damn

20e9eed79b.jpg

While CSGOs peak is still way higher on a daily basis, the fact that GTA V got in front of CSGO atm is impressive.

Probably all the CS players, including myself, that are playing GTA V instead of CS atm lool

It's a damn fine game, it deserves it. It's where most of my time is going to be spent. Sucks that I can't use it with Steam though, since I bought the retail version. :\

MayMay

Banned
Yea.. I dont have it on Steam as well. Would be nice, I hate constantly alt tabbing etc. while chatting with ppl.

I miss the Steam Overlay.. but the stupid game crashes every time I add it as non steamgame so that won't happen lol

Morzak

Damn I played some SoloQ again, after mostly playing with Gaffers. I forgot how bad the community is, these days people start flaming before the pistol round is even over..... 3 out 4 games seem to have people with huge anger management issues on. Not even in Dota2 was the ratio that bad...

And I really should get GTA V but ther are still so many games I want to finish and my HDD died and the SSD doesn't have the space for another 65 GB monster.

Xizk

Damn I played some SoloQ again, after mostly playing with Gaffers. I forgot how bad the community is, these days people start flaming before the pistol round is even over..... 3 out 4 games seem to have people with huge anger management issues on. Not even in Dota2 was the ratio that bad...

And I really should get GTA V but ther are still so many games I want to finish and my HDD died and the SSD doesn't have the space for another 65 GB monster.

Played a faceit game and a kid started raging after we lost the pistol. I want to play more competitive but I just can't handle all the raging so I only play when we can get a full party.

Odah

Banned
My bet of today:

7b1d319d7f.png

Keep in mind that X6tence are going to play with a stand-in on map 1 but it's unknown who he will replace.

Space Soldiers are some turkish something something team. I doubt they gonna win against x6 unless theydoncare

If I win I'm gonna put something (1-2$) on TSM > Na'Vi

rugioh

Banned
This, it seems you get better teams while queueing for most of the other maps.

I dunno about that.. I think on dust2 its too easy for someone to get hot with an AWP and completely take over a game as opposed to on cache/inferno/mirage. I mean if you're feeling yourself and you can AWP then maybe it'll work in your favor... but then you gotta worry about having 3 AWPs on your team and not being able to control the map. I don't AWP at all so if the other team has a hot AWP player there isn't much I can do to stop him unless my crosshair placement/prefire game is perfect.

frbrr

voice_enable 0 is what keeps you sane when playing solo.

Morzak

voice_enable 0 is what keeps you sane when playing solo.

I just mute specific players at times in Comp. For Deathmatch it's always voice_enable 0, that shit isn't bearable with it on. Still it's annoying and often drags down the whole Team if even one guy starts flaming early for whatever reason....

I just mute specific players at times in Comp. For Deathmatch it's always voice_enable 0, that shit isn't bearable with it on. Still it's annoying and often drags down the whole Team if even one guy starts flaming early for whatever reason....

Hahaha I find it funny when I get somebody complaining about me.

Rivitur

Banned
GTA V keeps crashing. -_- Back to CS I guess until they release a patch.
Bahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Bahahahhahahahahahahahaha

You sure that you aren't close to exceeding your limit on vram?
OK so bets today.

Penta>F3 its a BO2 so there is some safety in the bet.

Nip>Na'vi I'm not on the na'vi hype train yet unless they can beat nip

F3>G2 BO2 safe. Also who the hell came up with these odds!? G2 should not be favored in this match.

Top Bottom