• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Odah

Banned
Ha

Hey remember that one time when you went all in on Fnatec even tho it made no sense not too, and they lost to Mouz on inferno. Odds were like 90-10, geez just think about the winnings you could of had. I just felt like bringing that back up. XOXO

I don't understand how everyone is putting knives into me lately ;_::;;;;;

Rivitur

Banned
I don't understand how everyone is putting knives into me lately ;_::;;;;;
Not surprising really since this thread is turing into an overnight infomercial thread with all the knives going around.

Maybe they want to show how sharp their new knives are?

Odah gambled his skins away faster than csgolounge can place bets confirmed.

Odah

Banned
9df73d7bbf.png

bring me that reward baby!

Odah

Banned
^ noh im european, austrian. I just make my degree and earn 2-3K a month!

are you kidding me? Vp coming back? Hope they lose now, i just bought a FN Lightning Strike

Clydefrog

Why do I keep thinking so many CSGAFfers are from England when they're really not?

If Baconsaurus Rex and PrematureQuiche aren't English, well then I just quit.

Rivitur

Banned
Eating burgers, wearing cowboy hats, and walking around with a mouth full of ketchup. At least that's what a Brazilian told me online.

cresto

For shore CLG is choking. For shore guys, for shore. Seriously, Launders needs to quit saying that stupid fucking shit ass english

impact

Banned
For shore CLG is choking. For shore guys, for shore. Seriously, Launders needs to quit saying that stupid fucking shit ass english

these are the worst group of casters for any CSGO event in the last year

all of them are awful. I've shoutcasted better in matchmaking

cresto

You leave launders (aka lauren + anders aka PansY + anders alone)

For shore, Rivitur. You know I don't mind them that much. Definitely better than some of the likes of daboo or that tool over on hitbox. But for shore, he needs some help with his verbage.

Rivitur

Banned
For shore, Rivitur. You know I don't mind them that much. Definitely better than some of the likes of daboo or that tool over on hitbox. But for shore, he needs some help with his verbage.
Fo sho homeboy. Homie need some of dat autocorrect kno Im sayin?

Top Bottom