• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Just bought this lovely thing from the store <3

360fx360f

post-31458-Jim-Carrey-disgust-puke-gif-Du-5Lr8.gif

Clydefrog

Attention SoCal CS:GOers!

I was playing tonight in a Valve MM server and I had 15 ping. FIFTEEN ping. This is the first time I've ever had ping lower than 55. It appears as though Valve is creating servers for the West Coast that AREN'T Seattle-based!

Rejoice!

Omikron

I was playing tonight in a Valve MM server and I had 15 ping. FIFTEEN ping. This is the first time I've ever had ping lower than 55. It appears as though Valve is creating servers for the West Coast that AREN'T Seattle-based!

Rejoice!
There is a distinct smell of valve listening. This can't be had.

Rejoice!
If true, HYPE!

cHinzo

There is a distinct smell of valve listening. This can't be had.
We can still complain about how there are still no servers more in the central, so people from both the west and east have decent ping when playing together. Volvo sucks!

Ludono

Posted this in the GTAV thread but reposting here for answers :p

Hey guys I have a question. I have a PS4 and a gaming Laptop from a few years back (the ASUS ROG G75VW). It has the following specs;

Intel Core i7-3610QM Quad-core 2.3GHz Processor
8 GB DDR3 (Upgraded to 16GB)
Nvidia GTX 660M 2G GDDR5 Graphics
120GB SSD (Samsung 840)
750GB HDD

Most of my friends have the game on PC, but I don't want to get the game and barely be able to play it.... how well will it run on my Laptop? Will I be able to get 1080p at medium-high settings?

impact

Banned
We can still complain about how there are still no servers more in the central, so people from both the west and east have decent ping when playing together. Volvo sucks!
Your ping is almost irrelevant when you're playing on Valves shit 64 tick servers anyway...

Rejoice!

You're right! I always had pings around 60-90. Played a few rounds of DM just to see, was getting between 20-40.

Odah

Banned
can you tell bill gates to port halo to pc? thanks

Bill Gates is no longer involved with Microsoft since ages lol

Ahhh gaf,...I can't wait to be finally done with school, so I can fulfill my dream. Working at Bethesda.

And no I won't suggest to improve the combat system in BGS games

udiie

my bet on the UK scene worked out
i havent watched pro CS in so long, maybe thats why ive been playing like shit lately

Zero2kz

Group of friends and I decided to go on the MM grind after exclusively playing ESEA for quite some time.

Just hit Global for the first time ever. Waded through the sea of cheaters (a lot of which were REALLY BAD at cheating and we still won).

Feels good. Now to go lose it immediately.

Top Bottom