• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

First time I played Agency I had a bit of hope that the map might not be total trash,

nope. It's absolutely fucking garbage.

Zoo keeps being the best map (right after season) - and only because my group got that shit figured out. Wrecking fools left and right on it lol.

I should have threw on Zoo when we first played that shit map. Now I'm stuck playing that PoS.

Rivitur

Banned
I just want to say that littleworm does not know how to bet. He was trying to make me put skins on ace. Haha haha haha haha haha

All in on SKDC. I'm convinced I could beat ace.

I played like 150 hours of CS:GO because of the last operation (not just the operations, but the operation definitely dragged me back in). Let's see how this new one fares. I got 2 weeks of vacation right now too

Rivitur

Banned
I just had the weirdest clutch ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McgtkqJxBPg

Watch what happens with the last terrorist, I was supposed to die.
Something happend there, divine intervention?
Hmm I've heard that its possible to shoot the rifle and it will make the dink sound or of course he did hit you in the head but the wall is rather thick on short that it took much of the blow.

CoolS never added me neither did Wunder.... I'm convinced they're secret soviet feminists who's real goal is to infiltrate FIFA and get the woman's world cup on public broadcasting networks so we can suffer watching them while infomercials play on every other channel.

Also bring back the Count!

Underdog day 2day boys! And ladies! I'm looking at you Ms. Clydefrog

Dig>TSM (very low odds and even though they haven't beaten them yet they have come closer and closer every time.) BO3 TSM should win but the 13% odds are too much to resist.

Nerdrage>Neo should be a 60/40 (Neo w/60) instead nerd has 20-30 They shouldn't have so low odds. Taking the numbers on this one.

TA>NV against 20% odds on Acer vs a struggling NV. This has upset potential written all over it.

Killerfish> ESC Rallen can't carry by himself but killerfish has had a series of bad games as of late after just 2 weeks ago looking like they could be a very strong tier 2 team.

Again the teams here are favored for a reason as they all are more skilled the the other team but I'm playing solely with the odds today so don't go dropping a house on any of the games.

AwesomeMeat

PossumMeat
Any other NA players have a subscription to FaceIt (and yes I know FaceIt sucks for NA but ESEA doesn't deserve my money) that have any interest in joining some of the NA Points Cups?

I normally play with EU players but unfortunately FaceIt won't allow us to do a EU/NA mix.

Just thought it might be fun to try.

Hip Hop

So in just a few days, I have made it to Master Guardian I.

Can't believe it.

Is it only up from here? Coming from someone that has always been Silver since I bought the game back in 2013, any tips that you guys can share with me?

Me and a friend are in the same rank and are working our ways up.

If I make it to the third tier, that would be enough for me. Looks like I'm just two ranks away.

Overdoziz

Banned
fKq6lh7.jpg

lololololgofuckyourselfvalvelolololol

Can't believe it.

Is it only up from here? Coming from someone that has always been Silver since I bought the game back in 2013, any tips that you guys can share with me?

If I make it to the third tier, that would be enough for me. Looks like I'm just two ranks away.

Take the time to actually get good at pistol rounds. They make a big difference.

Ludono

thats what, ~250 rounds? so ~25 games? for 600xp lol

I just did 10 AWP kills in casual which I managed in one match but holy shit.... the fact that doing a mission doesn't guarantee drops makes me REALLY not want to do these casual missions. Fucking cancer.

Also I ranked to rank 3 now and didn't realize you only get one drop per week so that's fucked as well.

This operation sucks :(

Omega

Banned
fKq6lh7.jpg

lololololgofuckyourselfvalvelolololol

luckily it looks like it's off the path for stars so i can still get my gold coin without killing myself.

You get a minimum of $2400 per round. that would take something like 60 matches assuming the games were over in 8-0 (and from my experience casual is always one sided)

Jenenser

This operation sucks :(

yes it does...
my best guess is that valve trys to reduce the flooding of the marked. this way less skins come in the rotation ergo they will have higher prices.

still it feels weird, its my first seasonpass and it feels kinda bad...
only good thing: got a case and sold it for 2.50€ season pass should pay for itself in the end.

cHinzo

Lol, Dig is never gonna win against this TSM. So many of these matchups lately. They might as well forfeit em in the future. :D Go TSM!

Edit: 11-2 in maps for TSM in the last month against Dig...

Ludono

luckily it looks like it's off the path for stars so i can still get my gold coin without killing myself.

You get a minimum of $2400 per round. that would take something like 60 matches assuming the games were over in 8-0 (and from my experience casual is always one sided)

Yeah but those 8-0 games take longer than a 16-0 comp game because casuallllllllllllllllll

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Huh. Is the co-op missions/gametype not up? gamemode "4" doesn't make the map into the co-op bot destruction or whatever gametype they apparently introduced for the operation.

You can load the 4 maps with map "gd_" and they'll load and play like a competitive/casual match, but I want to try the mode out. Is it for Operation owners only or something? :/

rugioh

Banned

Can't believe it.

Watch demos and focus on how teams execute/defend on the site you play at. When you play T in MM focus on working that site unless you're ecoing or your team calls a particular strat. On CT always be thinking about how you can counter-flash/counter-incendiary a site push and stall for your rotations. Don't worry too much about score, just worry about doing the most you can to influence a round.

KingKong

I'm not sure if I get the logic behind both removing weapon drops from missions AND making them more frustrating and time consuming to do

Ludono

I'm not sure if I get the logic behind both removing weapon drops from missions AND making them more frustrating and time consuming to do

Yeah it cheapens the feel of the missions IMO, you don't get the "reward" for completing a mission. That's critical when most of the missions suck. Not even guaranteeing a drop per level is sad too...

Top Bottom