• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

First OP round today, someone got lucky and it wasn't me and my P250:
C7hhmy9.jpg

cHinzo

Underdog day 2day boys! And ladies! I'm looking at you Ms. Clydefrog

Dig>TSM (very low odds and even though they haven't beaten them yet they have come closer and closer every time.) BO3 TSM should win but the 13% odds are too much to resist.

Nerdrage>Neo should be a 60/40 (Neo w/60) instead nerd has 20-30 They shouldn't have so low odds. Taking the numbers on this one.

TA>NV against 20% odds on Acer vs a struggling NV. This has upset potential written all over it.

Killerfish> ESC Rallen can't carry by himself but killerfish has had a series of bad games as of late after just 2 weeks ago looking like they could be a very strong tier 2 team.

Again the teams here are favored for a reason as they all are more skilled the the other team but I'm playing solely with the odds today so don't go dropping a house on any of the games.

So much rip in this post. [*]

Sakura

What's the point of doing missions in Bloodhound? All you get is XP, but is ranking up your profile actually meaningful in anyway?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Had to reinstall Windows. What a pain.

Woah, you changed your name.

And nah, the real pain is moving 1Tb of data to another drive. File transfer between drives in the system takes like... 3-5 hours according to Windows 8.

kasane

so i queued with my master guardian friends while im gold nova 2

for some insane reason i was top fragging the three games we lost. I didn't derank but now they're back to nova 4

lollol

Robot Pants

This operation, its missions and its XP rewards were not thought out properly at all.
Oh also, thanks for the cartoons and voiceovers. Like anyone cares.

Anyway!
I need to share this insane final round of mirage with all of you on a 14-4 comeback.
I have the demo. Whats the best way to share it?

This operation, its missions and its XP rewards were not thought out properly at all.
Oh also, thanks for the cartoons and voiceovers. Like anyone cares.

Anyway!
I need to share this insane final round of mirage with all of you on a 14-4 comeback.
I have the demo. Whats the best way to share it?

If you just wanna share the whole match just provide the share link when you click on the match under scoreboard. Otherwise just use something like Fraps or if you have a newer nivida card shadowplay to record the part you want to save. Then depending on length either upload to youtube or you can make a webm if its short enough.

Hip Hop

We just had to surrender and I'm trying to find an answer for this.

Does anyone know how bad is a surrendering vs loss?

Is it the same, worse, less than a regular loss?

A team mate quit on us and we were getting slaughtered.

I've always heard that it counted as two losses, but not sure if that is actually true.

Omega

Banned

As far as I know Valve has never stated what affects rank but the general consensus is that surrender counts as double. So either two losses or two wins.

Rivitur

Banned
I didn't know soultron was banned... Shout out to the people on the first five pages who said I'll post in here more often then never came back.

Xizk

Says the guy who quit cs like a real pro. Meaning that despite you being retired you still played the occasional game.

Btw let's go embrace!

Steam summer sale June 11

Did you bet on S1mple? Ez skins. Only bet ICB because I need to rebuild a bit of my inventory after a few bad decisions..

Anyone know any tips to reduce the stuttering and improve smoothness on the new maps and the game in general?

All the new maps feel like they stutter really bad, especially in death match, especially when scoping in.

frbrr

Anyone know any tips to reduce the stuttering and improve smoothness on the new maps and the game in general?

All the new maps feel like they stutter really bad, especially in death match, especially when scoping in.

are you using fullscreen window mode? usually regular fullscreen can remove some stuttering

are you using fullscreen window mode? usually regular fullscreen can remove some stuttering

Thanks i'll give that a try.

from fraps this is my average for a DM game from that high rise map

2015-05-30 14:09:27 - csgo
Frames: 77148 - Time: 391297ms - Avg: 197.160 - Min: 127 - Max: 289

my monitor is 144hz should I set FPS_max at 144? or 150?

Mokoi

Banned
Thanks i'll give that a try.

from fraps this is my average for a DM game from that high rise map

2015-05-30 14:09:27 - csgo
Frames: 77148 - Time: 391297ms - Avg: 197.160 - Min: 127 - Max: 289

my monitor is 144hz should I set FPS_max at 144? or 150?
Set fps_max 666 999 for the best experience. I don't believe in capping framerate unless you set to 60fps. Make your settings all low too. Also not sure if it's happening to you, but when I play on offical volvo DM servers I get massive frame rate drops. Community servers are fine.
Still looking for some more NA players for FaceIt tournament/point cups if anyone is interested. Not many NA people have subs to faceit though.
GOod luck on your search. Don't think aanybody here is subbed to faceit. lol

Top Bottom