• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Wait, so apparently you only get one drop from ranking up per week. You can still rank up tho, so if you reach level 5 in 3 days you still only get one drop.

What the fuck is even the point of the operation then?
You buy the operation to earn xp via the missions, but xp is completely useless because you can only get one drop per week. Its even counterproductive to do the missions as you rank up faster thus missing out on drops.
Right now the only benefit from the operation is being able to play the maps.

Even if I don't play any missions now but only Matchmaking, I will inadvertently rank up and miss on some nice weapon drops.

Apparently there are also only 12 ranks. So let's say you reach the maximum level in one week, you still only get one drop and that's it for the whole operation.

Well that's lame, guess I have to limit the amount I play.

tpTsofW.png

I like this a lot.

Robot Pants

Wait, so apparently you only get one drop from ranking up per week. You can still rank up tho, so if you reach level 5 in 3 days you still only get one drop.

What the fuck is even the point of the operation then?
You buy the operation to earn xp via the missions, but xp is completely useless because you can only get one drop per week. Its even counterproductive to do the missions as you rank up faster thus missing out on drops.
Right now the only benefit from the operation is being able to play the maps.

Even if I don't play any missions now but only Matchmaking, I will inadvertently rank up and miss on some nice weapon drops.

Apparently there are also only 12 ranks. So let's say you reach the maximum level in one week, you still only get one drop and that's it for the whole operation.
Yes this is the worst operation yet. The whole thing is so counter productive.

Ozium

so if you want drops from leveling up you should not level up twice in a week, so if you leveled up to level 2 you should wait until next week to get to 3.

so it's best to note even play then if you want to maximize your drops for buying the pass..

wtf valve

MayMay

Banned
People are just assuming and assuming and assuming. There's only 12 icons, ooooh.

There's probably infinite levels though, the icon/rank just wont change anymore after 12.

Anyways, just played Rails. I like that map. Its a mess if you play with randoms but with a decent team I can see this being fun.

Jenenser

so if you want drops from leveling up you should not level up twice in a week, so if you leveled up to level 2 you should wait until next week to get to 3.

so it's best to note even play then if you want to maximize your drops for buying the pass..

wtf valve

i don't get it...

mvtn

What is this profile leveling nonsense about?

Also, everyone is talking about the new knife sound. It sounds like knife sound from CS:CZ somehow.

MayMay

Banned
I really really like Resort, only playing with randoms right now - but I wanna play Resort with some capable teammates l8er pls

whole map feels like a mess tbh. its pretty tho so i there's that.

im having a hard time reading the minimap sometimes there too, not sure if just me or my terrible eyesight

I think all the maps are at least decent. Honestly I think Resort is the worst. The CT's have a massive advantage on Resort because they can rush mid so fast without hesitation. At least on Log you can do some pretty tricksy rotates as T's and catch them off guard.

Top Bottom