• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

So can you guys confirm that you only get one drop a week? Or can you keep getting drops by ranking up?

Would seem utterly stupid if drops only occur by waiting every week.

I'm so done with solo queuing. Trolls, rage quitters after 2nd round, not listening, stupid plays, cocky arrogant smug jackasses.

Please, if ANYONE wants a good teammate to queue with hit me up:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193752653

I was LEM for quite a while, but now I'm constantly floating in MGE range due to teammates. I don't care what rank you are, I just want people that cooperate.

Overdoziz

Banned
I'm so done with solo queuing. Trolls, rage quitters after 2nd round, not listening, stupid plays, cocky arrogant smug jackasses.

I was LEM for quite a while, but now I'm constantly floating in MGE range due to teammates. I don't care what rank you are, I just want people that cooperate.
I'm SEM, add me.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030760770/

MayMay

Banned

Added you, I'm Mayhem. Hanging around in DMG atm.

Most people I play with are very cooperative, communicate well etc. - so I'll just go ahead and invite you if I see you online at some point :>

Edit: Oh yea, I'm EU - but most people I play with are NA and I feel right at home on NA servers so that shouldnt be a problem.

Added you, I'm Mayhem. Hanging around in DMG atm.

Most people I play with are very cooperative, communicate well etc. - so I'll just go ahead and invite you if I see you online at some point :>

Edit: Oh yea, I'm EU - but most people I play with are NA and I feel right at home on NA servers so that shouldnt be a problem.

Thank you guys =D

OH. MY.

Added both of you goofballs <3

Clydefrog

I hate de_rails. It feels like an old Day of Defeat map or other WW2 game. Anyone who is good at that map is probably cheating. You cannot see shit and there are so many corners, connectors, etc.

Omega

Banned
I hate de_rails. It feels like an old Day of Defeat map or other WW2 game. Anyone who is good at that map is probably cheating. You cannot see shit and there are so many corners, connectors, etc.

all the maps are shit

sad as it is Agency is probably the best one.

Teppic

Why do I always have to play on the old boring maps to clear the missions? It felt like all I did in the last operation was to play missions on mirage. Kind of pointless to have new maps when then put all missions on old maps.

Can't wait to play my next missions on Mirage, Dust 2, active duty group, reserve group...

Overdoziz

Banned
This literally never happens. You've been afk for too long, starting to forget things.

ed469688b330534f0955d0eb12e37a41.png

Clydefrog

Yeah, zoo isn't that bad. As a CT though, you have to rush to B or else the Ts will already be all over it. They really hate those fishies.

Haven't played resort yet.

Mokoi

Banned
I have noticed some animations look faster/are different. It feels different to me.
Yeah I think that may be it. I really don't know, but game just feels so off. Oh well doesn't affect my performance.

also lol my kill feed has been this huge when I kills someone.
9qTFiS4.png

MayMay

Banned
First time I played Agency I had a bit of hope that the map might not be total trash,

nope. It's absolutely fucking garbage.

Zoo keeps being the best map (right after season) - and only because my group got that shit figured out. Wrecking fools left and right on it lol.

Ludono

First time I played Agency I had a bit of hope that the map might not be total trash,

nope. It's absolutely fucking garbage.

Zoo keeps being the best map (right after season) - and only because my group got that shit figured out. Wrecking fools left and right on it lol.

Seems like the maps are only bad if you're bad at them

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Top Bottom