• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Silver 3 night.

A92981441761A7676F84A7A28935C9E737C7944F

Worst Eagle N.A

MayMay

Banned
Shoulda stayed on the acc, as soon as you switched our bad luck started. lol

Oh well, ggs regardless. 3 wins 3 losses so at least it's not dramatic. One of them against a hacker, too.

Those losses were some bad losses though.

Should've played Zoo.

Congrats on the rankup tho! :D You deserve it, my man.

Yeah, you're next. For the Cache and Mirage game, we were all over the place after they crushed one of our line of offense. We got to work on being more flexible. But fuck jump scouts.

Time for Hackerman to hack away the embarrassments.

Cassius

Hey folks.

I haven't played in a while, and I think I may have encountered a bug. I don't know if it's with my mouse or the game, but I'm thinking it's the game since I haven't had it happen anywhere else.

If I go back and forth across my mouse pad in rapid succession, my view spazzes out and I end up looking at the sky. I've been able to reproduce this several times and will try to get a gif or video of it. Has anyone else encountered something similar?

Overdoziz

Banned
Yeah, you're next. For the Cache and Mirage game, we were all over the place after they crushed one of our line of offense. We got to work on being more flexible. But fuck jump scouts.

Time for Hackerman to hack away the embarrassments.
Would help if more than one or two would get into double digit kills. I went from constantly hitting my shots three matches in a row to only hitting Omega's head in the next two.

ironmang

Valve should at least allow me to get levels or ranks or whatever on ESEA client if they're not going to prevent a blatant cheater from ruining any of my MM attempts. Why even add updates to the game until they fix the glaring failure?

/rant

Mokoi

Banned
then you deserve them loses if yalls aim can't get you through it.
Hey folks.

I haven't played in a while, and I think I may have encountered a bug. I don't know if it's with my mouse or the game, but I'm thinking it's the game since I haven't had it happen anywhere else.

If I go back and forth across my mouse pad in rapid succession, my view spazzes out and I end up looking at the sky. I've been able to reproduce this several times and will try to get a gif or video of it. Has anyone else encountered something similar?
Not your mouse I had that shit happen to me with two brand spanking new ones. Used to happen to me quite frequently, but no longer happens. All I can say is google up a solution and ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

editrino: Actually try re installing the game. I think once I put it on a different drive it stopped happening.

Cassius

Not your mouse I had that shit happen to me with two brand spanking new ones. Used to happen to me quite frequently, but no longer happens. All I can say is google up a solution and ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

editrino: Actually try re installing the game. I think once I put it on a different drive it stopped happening.

Was thinking the same thing, so I did a reinstall on a new drive. Didn't fix it. Such a weird thing. Is Valve aware of it?

Would help if more than one or two would get into double digit kills. I went from constantly hitting my shots three matches in a row to only hitting Omega's head in the next two.

Poor Omega was a magnet for our bullets. I was a magnet for Mayhem's. Our minds was not in the game those two matches.

MayMay

Banned

You havent seen the things we've seen.

Edit: Also, I know most of the smokes

Poor Omega was a magnet for our bullets. I was a magnet for Mayhem's. Our minds was not in the game those two matches.

That AWP shot in the back of your head was one sexy looking shot though, from my perspective! That faceplant was glorious. :3

udiie

Zoo

all these angles. I can't even...

Is there a tutorial how to hold those sites as CT?
Man I love Zoo. So much variation on CT and T side
You need to cover upper B, lower B, Connector in B site, Mid/Banana on A, and the animal pits on the right side of A site.
I should make a video of coverage points. Just thinking about it I wanna play that map

haveheart

Banned
Man I love Zoo. So much variation on CT and T side
You need to cover upper B, lower B, Connector in B site, Mid/Banana on A, and the animal pits on the right side of A site.
I should make a video of coverage points. Just thinking about it I wanna play that map

haha, I haven't played it much yet. I hope it'll grow on me.

Do that video ;) I bet I'm not the only one having problems on that map

Robot Pants

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-jmbqZ-4d8ix-WxTsX-yHovJ-8HsiB

ok so thats the Link to the comeback match. We only tied but watch the final round from my point of view: Seinfeld for the Super NES.
It's also funny to watch it in third person and from iNfusions Point of view too for maximum luls.

Top Bottom