• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

antigoon

This may be because I'm pretty new at this game, but I can't seem to be good with both the AK and the M4a1s at the same time. It's like there's only room in my brain for one rifle recoil pattern.

cHinzo

This may be because I'm pretty new at this game, but I can't seem to be good with both the AK and the M4a1s at the same time. It's like there's only room in my brain for one rifle recoil pattern.

The pattern is the same for those guns, only a bit smaller for the M4A1-S though. :d Might as well use the M4A4, because that one is more similar to the AK until u learn how to spray with both. Then switch back to the M4A1-S and enjoy the lasers.

Omega

Banned

Just keep playing and you will eventually get good with both.

Don't listen to chinzo. M4A4 = trash.

Hixx

NV vs SK on Cobble. All 3 T rounds SK have had they've lined up for one CT player to kill 4 of them, it's like watching someone cast a US Faceit game.

Omega

Banned
Shaddap Omega, the M4A4 is fine! I can't wait for more A1 nerfs so u plebs can learn how to use a real gun. :'D

It never got nerfed. Price increase affects the economy, not how good the actual gun is.

A4 is shit and you might as well save $850 and just buy a FAMAS. Takes the same amount of shots to kill an enemy and FAMAS has the easier spray pattern.

The only advantage A4 has over the guns is that it has better skins and we all know skins make you better.

It will never be as good as overpass.

ftfy

I just realized, you're making pit from halo 3(?)...

Yes, Giant Wall was from Halo 3.

Mokoi

Banned
I just realized, you're making pit from halo 3(?)...
My god how could he steal from the worst halo made. Smh overdoiziz.

You will get the hang of it. If you feel so inclined to practice just load up a bots deathmatch.
http://pastebin.com/vmf0Xwd3
save that as "bots.cfg", and place in csgo > cfg folder
start up a offline map with bots, and type "exec bots" in console. Become the best.

ironmang

84a293f9e29d69e52f6c72b00ba5d702.png

Buddy of mine tryna get out of the skin game. Had the same bet on vVv last night. Gaben not letting him get out this easily.

MayMay

Banned
Make sure to tell him to give me a skin or two if he wins big, hell - he wants to get out of the skin game? Ill take them all.

In other news, don't gamble kids. I lost my knife today - RIP.

MayMay

Banned
Sure, I'll take one.

kidding, kidding

But damn, do I hate myself right now. Did not even lose it on csgolounge. :/ Oh well, whats done is done. At least my brother got a good kick out of it since he was with me when I lost it (and he was part of the reason too) lol.

Ensirius

Stop gambling guys ffs.
Betting is bad enough and now it's all about gambling skins?
Stop that shit right fucking now.
Oh it's only pixels mate lemme get some credits from my paypal account to buy some gambling skins.
Fuck. This. Shit.

Ozium

why doesn't he just sell those skins on the market for money for the steam sale?

what is the purpose of "getting out of the skins game" by betting them all on ludicrous bets?

some people's kids....

Mokoi

Banned
SMH JOrdan nothing gillburt is/was a stoner. smh I will not stand for this unprofessional behavior. Espically drinkers. Please bann nothing from competetive cs for lyfe.

https://youtu.be/Cf2qmwtWOM0
anyway thoorin video with Dazed been watching it all while trying out new crosshair and 1920.

Mokoi

Banned
100% accurate.
udieee- put nasty logs on I shall carry
me- fine
udiiee- I shall disconnect because huehue screw yall
me- i cannot carry pls help riv
riv- ok fine
others- huehue logs huehue

Nahh, but ggwp can't believe we tied on logs after how bad it was going. lol

Top Bottom