• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Ludono

My team had a talk and we dropped out of the current ESEA league :p

55b74794e048ff76f36700f022083fad.png

Haroon

I am not interested in any of them to be honest. My next monitor upgrade will be a VA, or OLED 1080p, 144hz, gsync monitor. OLED screens will most likely have a much higher hertz limit than the current panels anyways so, I think that most people will upgrade to OLED asap. I am no longer interested in 21:9 gaming. Primarily because of the huge black bars on the sides of content that only supports 16:9 ratio (And there's A LOT of content that is only 16:9).

My team had a talk and we dropped out of the current ESEA league :p

Good decision Ludono!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Is there an easy way to set up CS to override g-sync settings and force it to cap at 120fps and use ULMB instead?

So... Chuck E cheese?

Now that you are top dog in cs will you move to EU and occasionally drop by the GAF 1v1 server so we can say we beat a celebrity?

lobstar from our team said it was time for him to quit CS:GO, because he knew it was going to be the peak of his career, haha.

AHGL was a lot of fun, you and your companies should think about joining next year if you can gather enough 'dedicated' players (who you can stand playing with). If anyone wants to watch the skill levels, the warowl VOD: http://www.twitch.tv/warowl/v/5660973

Omega

Banned
Why are the EU ESL standings so fucked up? Games played are all over the place from 8 to 15.

Meanwhile most in NA have 11 or 12, with only eLevate and affNity at 13 and 14.

Xizk

Why are the EU ESL standings so fucked up? Games played are all over the place from 8 to 15.

Meanwhile most in NA have 11 or 12, with only eLevate and affNity at 13 and 14.

ESEA are much stricter than ESL I believe. If you aren't there in time you get a loss.

haveheart

Banned
I just checked csgostash.

Chop Shop and Rising Sun Collection? Wtf? Where did these come from?
How do you get these cases? Or drops from that cases?

Mokoi

Banned
DnXc4jx.png

ziZzjLF.png

Can someone explain why I found these songs in my csgo files? Like did that shit get put in from a community server or something. Music kit??

Omega

Banned
Faced my first spinbotter while playing with two other supremes.

at least he was generous enough to be blatant and not waste everyone's time.

ChrisW

Two smurfa on both my games last night :-/ first game we had one who dropped 30+ but was a toxic player who kept flaming everyone else and the other team had one who dropped 39 kills.

Second game, guy on other team dropped 41 kills, ask him what his main was....LEM and he was playing with Novas. Don't mind of smurfs play passive, it's when they smash you that it becomes really annoying

MayMay

Banned
My country is really good at soccer, but I hate it. Playing it irl is fun, but watching? Nah man. And the Fifa games are trash. :p

Never forget

2a1.gif

Top Bottom