• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

garath

I opened two vanguard cases. Both cartel P250s lol. Both sold around $2.20. It's like the game wants me to keep opening.

Omega

Banned
Really not sure what to buy now, because as soon as I buy something i've instantly lost value and won't get any extra profit, I guess I could then sell the items on market place at higher value and then buy keys again with the money

just give your cases away to someone like Atsou so you arent tempted to waste money

Omega

Banned
I didn't mean that in a literal sense! They are just both very competitive and skill based FPSs. They both have high skill ceiling, while maintaining balance and great game play. Which is why I enjoy both.

But enough about Halo!

Halo is no where even near competitive with a high skill ceiling anymore. Hasn't been that way since Halo 2 tbh

Halo is no where even near competitive with a high skill ceiling anymore. Hasn't been that way since Halo 2 tbh
Agreed, the Halo 2 era was the peak of competitive play, and it hasn't yet been able to reach the status again. H5 doesn't look like it's going to do it either, but it still looks fun. Maybe I'm wrong and it'll blow up, but I doubt it.

Omega

Banned
Anyone have a field tested Osiris USP? Wondering if I could borrow it for like a minute just to see how it looks in game.

Rivitur

Banned
That map 1 of MS v IBP was great to bad I didn't have any skins to bet on MS. Won my Dex bet and got nothing after the inflated odds overnight. :(

Had a pretty nice 1v4 eco win last night in the gaf match. Sadly my audio for the games last night is fucked so enjoy listening to me breathing, CNN, and Keyboard clicks.

Link

MayMay

Banned
Was bored so I played with the Case Simulator a bit.

91de6edde3.jpg

Took me 53 cases aka 135$ to get a knife (and a filthy gut knife at that)- and I still lost more than 10$ lol

Omega

Banned
Was bored so I played with the Case Simulator a bit.

Took me 53 cases aka 135$ to get a knife (and a filthy gut knife at that)- and I still lost more than 10$ lol

i don't even want to open cases anymore because i know this would actually happen to me

BSIgfwJ.png

Omega

Banned
^ Oh my god, I can't imagine what I'd do in a situation like that.

I would go to the bridge that's about 5 minutes away from my house and just throw my computer off of it

i opened 200 cases with case simulator and didn't even get a red. a knife popped up 3 times total...

Mokoi

Banned
I opened five cases, and got a m4a1 cyrex. This means I should open five real cases, and I shall get the same results!

Omega

Banned
I still haven't even gotten a pretend knife..

I did get an Asiimov AWP though.

edit - after an hour I finally get a knife. A M9 Boreal Forest...

that was only about $5k spent for a $100 knife. now I just got a stat trak awp asiimov.. seems Phoenix case is the way to go.

udiie

I still haven't even gotten a pretend knife..

I did get an Asiimov AWP though.

edit - after an hour I finally get a knife. A M9 Boreal Forest...

that was only about $5k spent for a $100 knife. now I just got a stat trak awp asiimov.. seems Phoenix case is the way to go.
I thought you got a knife for real.
It will happen one day

Omega

Banned
I thought you got a knife for real.
It will happen one day

I wish.

Honestly if those were all real phoenix cases I unboxed I'd be happy as fuck. I tried to get a hunstman/butterfly knife forever but it didn't work. Then I thought "hey Tweeday got back to back ST Karambits in a phoenix, let me try that" to see how awful my luck with pretend cases is

I ended up getting 6 Asiimovs, one of them a stat trak.

if i ever feel the need to unbox caseswaste money, im going for Phoenix.

So MouseSpaz a legit top team? Also I'm totally adding that A boost on season to my playbook. Gonna hold that site all sneaky beaky like.

Omega

Banned
So MouseSpaz a legit top team? Also I'm totally adding that A boost on season to my playbook. Gonna hold that site all sneaky beaky like.

I was going to try and debate otherwise, but they have been playing like the best team in NA so it's kind of hard to argue otherwise.

You guys know a good way to memorize the crosshair placement when youre sniping? I'm always half an inch off so that messes up my flick shots

cHinzo

In NA? Gonna be interesting to see how they perform once the season starts again. They haven't changed much, only replacing JDM with Ptr iirc. It's the off-season now with no big tournaments going on. Expect them to be at least top 3 in NA though, but also expect iBP to regain their #1 spot once they've meshed a bit more.

Anyone have a field tested Osiris USP? Wondering if I could borrow it for like a minute just to see how it looks in game.

First a USP, then knives and the AWP Dragon Lore... :>

So I just wasted around $100 on cases, and the best thing I have to show for it is the AUG Chameleon. Never again.
Probably do it again next week!

So I just wasted around $100 on cases, and the best thing I have to show for it is the AUG Chameleon. Never again.
Probably do it again next week!

I dropped $85 bucks on cases over a few days this week, got a FT Wasteland Rebel AK-47, BS StatTrak Redline AK-47, and a FT Awp Asiimov :p.. so I made like $50 in profit.

Omega

Banned
In NA? Gonna be interesting to see how they perform once the season starts again. They haven't changed much, only replacing JDM with Ptr iirc. It's the off-season now with no big tournaments going on. Expect them to be at least top 3 in NA though, but also expect iBP to regain their #1 spot once they've meshed a bit more.

First a USP, then knives and the AWP Dragon Lore... :>

i wish someone would let me borrow their knife...

i just wanna use a huntsman slaughter for 1 game.

Top Bottom