• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Xizk

23:36 - Xizk: Odah I have something nice for you
23:36 - Odah: oki
23:36 - Xizk: ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

What is happening to Dignitas? Playing out of their minds lately. I lost my VP bet but should hopefully win this bet.

Omikron

dAT up by 1 game yesterday, won a few rounds of the second but epsilon were being DDOS'd. Restart today from 1-0 scoreline. epsilon losing, getting attacked again, foreit down 14 to 6.

I wasn't watching so can't tell you when the attacks started and if dAT were up before they started.

Odah

Banned
dAT up by 1 game yesterday, won a few rounds of the second but epsilon were being DDOS'd. Restart today from 1-0 scoreline. epsilon losing, getting attacked again, foreit down 14 to 6.

I wasn't watching so can't tell you when the attacks started and if dAT were up before they started.

They got ddosed again from the start on.

TL;DR of what happened:

Epsi = mad cus ddos. Epsi = forfeit. Epsi = doesnt want to play offline. dat betters = mad. csgl staff's twitter = epsi abusing our rules. Epsi = making fun of csgl staff. Epsi = we didnt even bet. why should we forfeit for skins when we play 1000$ tourn. dat betters = still mad. csgl staff = WE ARE INVESTIGATING

edit: csgolounge ‏@csgolounge 3 Min.Vor 3 Minuten

Accourding with our rules match will be closed anyway. #CSGO #csgolounge

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY <3

65e3a2af41.jpg

me happy now :3

Rivitur

Banned
Ahaha I'm laughing at the 75-25 odds how did that even happen? Are people just not aware how bad Pepsilon have been and how good DAT actually are?

CoolS

I almost lost all my good skins as well. But the DDOS people saved them. It is good, real good.

No, no it's not. DDoS is the biggest shit that happens to competitve CS and ruins a lot. Just because we are all gambling addicts doesn't mean that fucking with these players should ever be okay.

Omega

Banned
No, no it's not. DDoS is the biggest shit that happens to competitve CS and ruins a lot. Just because we are all gambling addicts doesn't mean that fucking with these players should ever be okay.
I was gonna say hey I don't bet anymore

but I've moved on from betting on matches to the less lucrative case openings, so I'm almost Odah-tier right now in terms of the addiction

Haroon

Oh, I know DDOS sucks. I have been DDOS'd myself. Pls don't take me seriously :D!

Omikron

They got ddosed again from the start on.

TL;DR of what happened:

Epsi = mad cus ddos. Epsi = forfeit. Epsi = doesnt want to play offline. dat betters = mad. csgl staff's twitter = epsi abusing our rules. Epsi = making fun of csgl staff. Epsi = we didnt even bet. why should we forfeit for skins when we play 1000$ tourn. dat betters = still mad. csgl staff = WE ARE INVESTIGATING

edit: csgolounge &#8207;@csgolounge 3 Min.Vor 3 Minuten

Accourding with our rules match will be closed anyway. #CSGO #csgolounge

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY <3

65e3a2af41.jpg

me happy now :3
If you made an epsilon bet. Very fortunate ithink.

I was on dAT...

Coldsun

Banned
So I'm wondering. What exactly caused the gross overpayout that I experienced on the IBP vs Denial game? I won 1.95 for my .12 bet and I bet on the team with 82% odds :O

Haroon

chance knife

was having alot of fun! :D

goodnight!

Man... that was craze.

Sorry again for being too into CSGO. I keep on getting frustrated, and expect a bit too much. I apologize for being rude to people. I will be more laid back from now on forward.

Ludono

Add any of the regulars on Steam and we'll get you in. We're often about 1 player short when we try to start so it's likely you'll be able to play in the first or second game.

We play at all times. We're spread out all over the world pretty much.

MHMMMMM :mad:

Morzak

If anyone's curious about the cherry MX switches, there's always this tester you can pick up.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E71W4O8/?tag=neogaf0e-20

It won't give you the full typing experience but it will let you click them at least.

I currently have reds. I think if I was to do it again I'd go browns.

Thanks, will have to check if I can find it from a shop in europe that doesn't charge stupid shipping fees :)

I'd like to believe that this is fake, I mean they all ran away during the plant and the last guy is there while the bomb is ticking down and decides it has to be B, And like Littleworm said they use a lot of nades there .

ChrisW

Just sold my Redline and m4 basilisk skin (£5.83) for 5 keys at £7.95)

:D good deal for me there ;) now what should I invest them into, I'm turning into a bit of a money spinner atm :p

ChrisW

Really not sure what to buy now, because as soon as I buy something i've instantly lost value and won't get any extra profit, I guess I could then sell the items on market place at higher value and then buy keys again with the money

Top Bottom