• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

K.Sabot

There's those times you meet a player in community server that is so much of a cunt that you spend the rest of your games there trying to get him killed.

Ludono

10858447_778499445551475_4682278191104994735_n.jpg

False alarm don't worry ;)

Lourio

Would be cool to have a spare server in case. Soul, I'd also be down to practicing strats and nade throws with you on the server if ever you're looking for someone.

I'm curious, how much is the current GAF server cost to keep it up and running? What about yours Soul?

ChrisW

I really hate solo MM after playing with a team of 4/5 for the past 3/4 weeks. People in my rank are just so stupid.

I'm holding long and the guy gets killed on short and doesn't say a thing, I look at the minimap and try to look round, BAM i'm dead. Then a lil message pops up at the bottom, saying "1 short, watch out" :S

btw I really hope this guy gets one of these sets of guns into the game, they look awesome.
637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

cHinzo

I really hate solo MM after playing with a team of 4/5 for the past 3/4 weeks. People in my rank are just so stupid.

I'm holding long and the guy gets killed on short and doesn't say a thing, I look at the minimap and try to look round, BAM i'm dead. Then a lil message pops up at the bottom, saying "1 short, watch out" :S

btw I really hope this guy gets one of these sets of guns into the game, they look awesome.

Gotta get some map awareness man to pull urself through solo queue. :d Teammate died somewhere = enemy is there nearby. Just gotta pay attention. Are u using the default radar options?

ChrisW

Gotta get some map awareness man to pull urself through solo queue. :d Teammate died somewhere = enemy is there nearby. Just gotta pay attention. Are u using the default radar options?

Which options? I've got it so that it rotates, but it's a bit small sometimes to tell where people have gone

MayMay

Banned
Do you dudes want me to set up my server for use over the holidays? It's based in NY.

GAF server is based in NY as well - so I don't think it'd be necessary BUT the more the better so if you rly want to then do it. Would be nice to have a spare one in case the first fucks up (like last night apparently)

Morzak

If your're not using these settings, you're doing it wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m1midAG3Cc

Thanks, this should be helpful :) still use the standard settings but will change them for the next round of games.

That's so cool!

Edit: GUYS CHERRY MX BLUE IS SO GUD! IT FEELS AWESOME! My fingers love me right now!

Hm I'm using Reds, like them wanted a Brown keyboard for some time, they should be similar to blues but not as loud, so I should be able to use them in the office if I still prefer my Reds.

Damn I suck so much at shooting strafing people. When they strafe left-right, at the time I finally corrected my aim theyre already strafing the opposite direction :p.

Someone got tips to train on this?

Haroon

Damn I suck so much at shooting strafing people. When they strafe left-right, at the time I finally corrected my aim theyre already strafing the opposite direction :p.

Just keep your aim at either the left, or the right and just keep shooting there. The person will just line up to your crosshair, and it's an easy headshot.

soultron

Banned

If it's your first shot or you've waited for recoil to settle between shots, just make sure you're stationary and are aiming at them, somewhere on their body.

If you're in the middle of spraying close range, you need to prioritize learning recoil patterns because you need to know how/where to move your crosshair in relation to their movement. For example, if you're spraying (starting with the crosshair to the left of them) and they're moving left, you might need to drag down and to the right to catch them.

Also, remember that, in general, unless they have their pistol out and/or are extremely close to you, if they're moving, they're at the disadvantage, not you. Hold your ground and control your shots to kill them. What you have to worry about is someone stutter-strafing you, stopping perfectly midstrafe, so that they have perfect accuracy when they decide to shoot.

637x358.resizedimage

637x358.resizedimage

Those are really nice. Like them a lot!

Morzak

blues feel better than browns in my opinion, but the sound drove me insane

Yeah it's my fear that Bblues are just too loud for me, and testing them in a budy store doesn't tell you much about how it will sound at home (if I even can find any Mechanical Keyboards to try).

Omega

Banned
Was supposed to win a little over a $1 on Dig, end up getting like 80 cents. what a dumbass site.

meanwhile you get someone like udiie who gets 10x what he's supposed to get

Odah

Banned
The drama that the dAT vs. Epsilon game has just created is just top notch Oscar worthy. The amount of rage on both sides is too damn high lmao...

Csgolounge mad, epsilon mad, epsilon betters mad, dat betters mad....everyone is just fucking mad.

This is some LOST shit.

The drama that the dAT vs. Epsilon game has just created is just top notch Oscar worthy. The amount of rage on both sides is too damn high lmao...

Csgolounge mad, epsilon mad, epsilon betters mad, dat betters mad....everyone is just fucking mad.

This is some LOST shit.

The dAT / epsilon situation is interesting.

What happened? The other day I was gonna bet on dAT but decided not too.

Top Bottom