• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Haroon

qOU7pMN.png

Check out this dudes beard. It's so manly.

Anyone want to try the new tf2 mode with the grapple hooks? Looks like a hell lot of fun.
I really wish they would add that matchmaking that's been rumored. It would give me a reason to actually play it more than once in 6 months.

garath

Got this. Dunno if I should put on the market immediately or wait try to see if it'll rise in price.

Edit: Just put it up for sale. This is going to hopefully get me GTAV.

Grats!!

Every time I open a case and it's not a knife, I'm sad. I am happy for you friend.

garath

I know it's unlikely but has anyone switched from a Func hard pad to a cloth like Steelseries QCK+?

I really like the Func but I'd like a LITTLE more surface area and the hard plastic sometimes gets sticky with a little humidity and it ruins my aim. I don't think a cloth pad would suffer from that?

frbrr

I know it's unlikely but has anyone switched from a Func hard pad to a cloth like Steelseries QCK+?

I really like the Func but I'd like a LITTLE more surface area and the hard plastic sometimes gets sticky with a little humidity and it ruins my aim. I don't think a cloth pad would suffer from that?

I switched from func to a cloth pad, didn't realize how much the rubber edge on the func annoyed me.
The cloth pad handles dust and humidity much better

garath

I switched from func to a cloth pad, didn't realize how much the rubber edge on the func annoyed me.
The cloth pad handles dust and humidity much better

I'm going to miss the mouse cord holder though :( I used to hate the mouse cord rubbing against the edge of the desk. More unwanted friction. Good feedback though. For the $20 of the QCK+ I may just give it a shot.

Haroon

Haha, playing Civ with you was fun - we gotta continue the game sometime!

The adventures of Mayhem's units being stolen will continue.
And kindly given back by animaldaboogyman.

Mousepad came in.

Oh god it feels much better than my Steelseries 4HD.

Feeeeeeeeel dat difference.

My highlight of the night.You can almost see the desperation in animal's eyes.

Good play, evilworm.

Just got a knife from a case. Wooo!

Grats maton.

Haroon

I havent played csgo in 4 days, whats wrong with me :O

Do not worry, my friend. With time will come a great horror which will bestow upon the great white whales of jupiter. The horizon will burn as the ashes from the flowers will become into the night, and roast upon the giant turkey.

Omega

Banned
Anyone else plan on getting Payday 2? I see udiie got it

Just wondering if I should bother getting the DLC, I know a few people have mentioned they wanted to play the game but were just waiting for a daily. I don't want to get the DLC if no one is going to play

Armaly

Nice. That should be worth quite a lot right? Looks minimal wear.
It's field tested actually.
Prices are staying quite consistent if it's a FT model
http://csgo.steamanalyst.com/id/1329
Yeah, managed to sell it for $84. CSGO just paid off my GTAV pre order. :D

Grats!!

Every time I open a case and it's not a knife, I'm sad. I am happy for you friend.
Don't worry man, your knife day will also come.
Grats maton.
Thanks!
mmmmm, that does look good.

I'll trade you a Glock 18 Grinder for it.
Stattrack factory new vulcan ak or bust.

Morzak

It's incredible if I do bad I get players that carry... and I rank up If I do good I can bet I break my back trying to Carry and derank :)

So last day of CS for a few days and then I won't have much time for it until mid/end of january :/

MayMay

Banned
Tried playing on a mirrored Dust 2 today. Shit - makes - your - brain - hurt.
I put it on the Gaf server - for the lolz - but man.. shit. Had a headache afterwards lol

Just wondering if I should bother getting the DLC, I know a few people have mentioned they wanted to play the game but were just waiting for a daily. I don't want to get the DLC if no one is going to play

I own the game, so I'd be up to play it at some point after I updated it (neglected the past like 15 updates lol)

udiie

Mirrored D2 sounds hilarious. I'm only good at bunny hopping to the right on a consistent basis so I'm kinda excited to see how that changes peeking long on T side

Armaly

I've played a lifetime's worth of Payday 2.

bc6e04e3f4.jpg

Top Bottom