• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Haroon

#stillnotbanned

DxMUoZx.png

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't played in months but the latest VAC wave still got me hard, it's nice to see Valve really trying to clean up the game.

Anyone else plan on getting Payday 2? I see udiie got it

Just wondering if I should bother getting the DLC, I know a few people have mentioned they wanted to play the game but were just waiting for a daily. I don't want to get the DLC if no one is going to play

See you at the safehouse. Been a while since I played it but its good fun.

Edit- Also happy 8 day late 7th anniversary on that vac ban atsou.

Omega

Banned
I like watching this guy stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/csboxr

He explains why he does things and why it may or may not be a good decision. I still feel like I make a ton of bad decisions so something like this helps to understand the thought process of better players.

edit - lmao his chat is arguing why the M9 sucks because it has "impractical spikes"
twitch man..bring out the weirdest fucking people

Ludono

Well, it was a rocky process with a LOT of technical difficulties but I managed to get the montage done. Still not quite right but after having to spend several hours re-rendering it... I...just couldn't do it anymore.

THE MONTAGE

And as a special thanks to all who participated I will select one winner of the ones who submitted clips to me (whether I used them or not) to receive a MYSTERY WEAPON*.

*Mystery Weapon = Case + Key

Qtkb.png

The following people I have marked down as submitting clips to me. If you submitted a clip and you aren't on here let me know ASAP so I can enter you in the raffle.

• Atsuo
  • CoolS
  • cHinzo
  • Arucardo
  • Shadownet
  • Omega Rex
  • NIN90
  • udiie

Well, it was a rocky process with a LOT of technical difficulties but I managed to get the montage done. Still not quite right but after having to spend several hours re-rendering it... I...just couldn't do it anymore.

THE MONTAGE

And as a special thanks to all who participated I will select one winner of the ones who submitted clips to me (whether I used them or not) to receive a MYSTERY WEAPON*.

Qtkb.png

The following people I have marked down as submitting clips to me. If you submitted a clip and you aren't on here let me know ASAP so I can enter you in the raffle.

• Atsuo
  • CoolS
  • cHinzo
  • Arucardo
  • Shadownet
  • Omega Rex
  • NIN90
  • udiie

dAT Ass.
Good Montage. If there is ever a part 3 i'll go all out.

Sajjaja

THE MONTAGE

Qtkb.png

• Atsuo
  • CoolS
  • cHinzo
  • Arucardo
  • Shadownet
  • Omega Rex
  • NIN90
  • udiie

lol quads and aces everywhere, and then a random single flashbang kill.

CoolS

THE MONTAGE

Qtkb.png

• Atsuo
  • CoolS
  • cHinzo
  • Arucardo
  • Shadownet
  • Omega Rex
  • NIN90
  • udiie

Ah, just in time for Christmas. I even got the honor of opening up the montage. Great stuff again Ludono. Dat ass and random flash kill were great!

And cool idea on the raffle.

Ludono

THE MONTAGE

Qtkb.png

• Atsuo
  • CoolS
  • cHinzo
  • Arucardo
  • Shadownet
  • Omega Rex
  • NIN90
  • udiie

Quoted for new page :D

CoolS

So I guess no more games to bet on for a while because everyone is off being festive and shit?

Yeah I actually just took all my betting skins from Lounge into my steam inventory. I won't have access to real PC for the next 2 weeks anyway and taking a vacation from betting till Aspen seems like a good idea.

Morzak

THE MONTAGE

Nice Work. Dat Ass will become a classic ;) .

I should have sent you my 4k, maybe for the next montage.

MayMay

Banned
after a good discussion with atsou and omega about awping, i played a game a little later on tonight. felt absolutely on point with the awp
http://a.pomf.se/gtqoyc.webm

Nice shots!

Hey, maybe you'll be able to out-AWP me at some point :> Nah, kidding. I think you'd have no issues AWPing me when I play with you guys late at night (hell you even get scout shots on me haha). Because I'm super inconsistent at times that late.

When I'm playing during my daytime though, I'm usually right on point lol.

1 v 1 me bro

I think the same goes for most of us in here. I'm doing family stuff for the next few days so I won't be playing much at all until the 27th or 28th.

Yup, same. I'll play a bit, but definitely not alot.

Top Bottom