• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

I normally watch Shroud, I don't get much chances to watch Hiko. I still think Hiko is a more skilled player. Hiko is pretty godly with his sprays as well.

Ludono

So my Christmas Eve got ruined
because I had to go into to work and bail on a double date and then my gf got sick so we couldn't go out tonight either.

CSGO however, is always with me <3

And to spread a little cheer, I drew the winner of my little raffle...

and it's OmegaRex!!

Congrats man, trade offer inbound. Let us know which knife you unboxed ;D

cresto

So my Christmas Eve got ruined
because I had to go into to work and bail on a double date and then my gf got sick so we couldn't go out tonight either.

CSGO however, is always with me <3

And to spread a little cheer, I drew the winner of my little raffle...

and it's OmegaRex!!

Congrats man, trade offer inbound. Let us know which knife you unboxed ;D
Wait What? What did I miss? :-(

soultron

Banned
Is there a good weapons/shooting primer for new people?

Its been ages since I played and I feel like garbage at it.
Look up "WarOwl" on YouTube and watch some of his tutorials. He's my favourite resource for getting better at the game. He has a tutorial for almost every facet of the game.

Christmas unboxing sounds like fun. Time to sell all my worthless skins
This sounds like a hilarious idea, yeah. I might burn $30 on a Steam GC and do a bunch of openings and do a few giveaways here. Maybe I'll do a Twitch stream with geriatric male strippers and piles of cocaine.

Omega

Banned
I unboxed this bad boy

ScAUu4n.png

;_;

Ludono

SORRY I GOOFED. (I had two Vanguard Cases/Keys and trade offered the same one to two different people apparently) Re-sent you the offer :p

Haroon

Well, it was a rocky process with a LOT of technical difficulties but I managed to get the montage done. Still not quite right but after having to spend several hours re-rendering it... I...just couldn't do it anymore.

THE MONTAGE

Nice montage mon!
dat ass

after a good discussion with atsou and omega about awping, i played a game a little later on tonight. felt absolutely on point with the awp
http://a.pomf.se/gtqoyc.webm

Good shots :D!

Anybody else here play on esea at all?

I play ESEA sometimes, but it's usually with a couple of my friends.

Hope this works okay

ModBot said:
Instructions for phantomspiker:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (phantomspiker, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

s404.png

Glock 18 Water Elemental FT -- MB-8A3F39D5A016C115 - Taken by littleworm. 17 entrants total.

t1419462607z1.png

Love this skin! Thanks phantomspiker

Good luck!

quoting for new page

ModBot said:
Instructions for phantomspiker:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (phantomspiker, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

s404.png

Glock 18 Water Elemental FT -- MB-8A3F39D5A016C115 - Taken by littleworm. 17 entrants total.

t1419462607z1.png

KingKong

So CS:GO is now the #1 top seller on steam (it was hovering around top 5 most of the sale), wonder if that has more to do with the VAC wave or how lackluster the sale is

So CS:GO is now the #1 top seller on steam (it was hovering around top 5 most of the sale), wonder if that has more to do with the VAC wave or how lackluster the sale is

CSGO stays near the top even when there's no sale going on. It's fun to speculate as to why it's at the top of the list right now, but I think the real reason is that it's just an extremely popular game.

Top Bottom