• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

ImgArud.gif
lol

ironmang

Hope this team is the real deal and gets the funding to travel more often. Would love to see South America get another mibr type team. Now China needs another wNv and we're all set.

I'm loving this match so much

Hiko made the right choice

Clown9 to disband over embarrassment. Stick to twitch streams and ESEA shroud auhahuhuhahuahuhauhauha

They're turning into moe.

impact

Banned
Brazil is an awesome country

I'm curious how many fans cloud9 will have after this tourney. Their fans have to be tired of only watching group stage matches for the past year.

Speaking of nice odds, Liquid CLG is very tempting. 20% seems way too low for similarly tiered NA teams.

I'd say CLG is a tier above Liquid and C9. Probably at the same level as Dignitas now.

Also wow Kabum rekt C9. You could say C9 played bad but these guys played extremely well too. Strats and aim were on point throughout the game.

ironmang

I'd say CLG is a tier above Liquid and C9. Probably at the same level as Dignitas now.

Also wow Kabum rekt C9. You could say C9 played bad but these guys played extremely well too. Strats and aim were on point throughout the game.

I highly disagree. Both teams have similar records against the same teams. I don't think either team or really any NA team is as good as Dignitas. NA is weak to the point that a random main team can run rampant on premier/invite players.

I highly disagree. Both teams have similar records against the same teams. I don't think either team or really any NA team is as good as Dignitas. NA is weak to the point that a random main team can run rampant on premier/invite players.

I'd say CLG (previously mousespaz) has been playing pretty consistently well in recent times. Sure, Dignitas is still better than CLG but both teams are a rung above Liquid (previously Denial), Torqued, C9 etc.

edit - Just saw this posted on reddit. I don't know man. It does feel like mousespaz have been punching above their weight for some time now.

soultron

Banned
Happy is unstoppable. Crazy skill. I also love how inventive he is with flashes on the move, inventing opportunities for himself.

cresto

Talked to flusha. Told him congrats on being number 2 and no. 1 is easily within reach. His response? Probably not. He only played csgo last year and what did he get for his dedication? Flack and hacking accusations. He said he's bored and wants to play other games. Wonder how long he will continue to play. He's been off both games. Kinda feel for the guy. Maybe if he steps away for a bit and maybe get some enjoyment elsewhere he can come back to be top form

udiie

Talked to flusha. Told him congrats on being number 2 and no. 1 is easily within reach. His response? Probably not. He only played csgo last year and what did he get for his dedication? Flack and hacking accusations. He said he's bored and wants to play other games. Wonder how long he will continue to play. He's been off both games. Kinda feel for the guy

wow. thats rough.

KingKong

Talked to flusha. Told him congrats on being number 2 and no. 1 is easily within reach. His response? Probably not. He only played csgo last year and what did he get for his dedication? Flack and hacking accusations. He said he's bored and wants to play other games. Wonder how long he will continue to play. He's been off both games. Kinda feel for the guy. Maybe if he steps away for a bit and maybe get some enjoyment elsewhere he can come back to be top form

Bring back devilwalk!

wow. thats rough.

Being called a cheater by everyone non stop for weeks on end must be emotionally draining. Doubly so if you're not actually a cheater.

I can see how something like that can take the joy out of the game, and then if you lose your passion it's just another job.

udiie

Being called a cheater by everyone non stop for weeks on end must be emotionally draining. Doubly so if you're not actually a cheater.

I can see how something like that can take the joy out of the game, and then if you lose your passion it's just another job.

i mean, even i have joked that the guy is a cheater.
but i cant imagine how many tweets and messages he gets about it from people who have nothing better to do

Xizk

I'd say CLG (previously mousespaz) has been playing pretty consistently well in recent times. Sure, Dignitas is still better than CLG but both teams are a rung above Liquid (previously Denial), Torqued, C9 etc.

edit - Just saw this posted on reddit. I don't know man. It does feel like mousespaz have been punching above their weight for some time now.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

Top Bottom