• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

saelz8

Is this the World Cup? So many upsets. What is happening. Everything is crazy.

I expect Cloud9 to win based on what's happening.

impact

Banned
Talked to flusha. Told him congrats on being number 2 and no. 1 is easily within reach. His response? Probably not. He only played csgo last year and what did he get for his dedication? Flack and hacking accusations. He said he's bored and wants to play other games. Wonder how long he will continue to play. He's been off both games. Kinda feel for the guy. Maybe if he steps away for a bit and maybe get some enjoyment elsewhere he can come back to be top form

Terrible :(

I wish this community could act mature at least sometimes. Betting has really made the hate towards players/teams a bit much.

Wunder

Terrible :(

I wish this community could act mature at least sometimes. Betting has really made the hate towards players/teams a bit much.

how can you actually say that and in the same thread continue to shit all over other teams and players? I'm so confused

impact

Banned
how can you actually say that and in the same thread continue to shit all over other teams and players? I'm so confused

you haven't read HLTV.org if you think me saying seangares sucks and Cloud9 sucks is anything like the stuff fnatic and flusha in particular have received

I'd never say something like 'I hope seangares dies in an accident because he lost my skins' I just laugh at how little these salaried players care about winning

JW said on the AMA that they were receiving death threats after the DH fiasco. That's a little more than playful jabbing. But I guess you like C9 so you're just trying to see things the way you wanna see em?

6f8dfc3bf0bb17e9dbd07e044fe4d1cd.gif

Omega

Banned

impacts never made death threats on players.

also C9 won. time for me to go to sleep and never wake up

If NiP wants a mediocre AWPer they should pick me up. I'll play for half the money maikelele gets

soultron

Banned
Was it me or NiP could have played much better. Such weird tactics t side.

I think Makalelileliele getting outshot so much by Shahzam was a big downfall for them, especially outside on CT. It gave C9 a lot of options to take map control once they took him down outside.

That and n0thing had some insane sprays on CT side, which really slowed momentum (sometimes stopping it entirely, taking 2-3 players at once) when NiP was trying to rush ramp.

soultron

Banned
lol @ CSGOLounge betting swinging +10% on underdogs after all the upsets we've seen today.

I'm betting Kabum for fun, expecting Dig to take it, but it's funny to see the picks go 18/82 -> 20/80 -> 31/69.

Sajjaja

Man, I'm glad I did not make any bets today. Day of the underdogs holy shit. But damn people could've made madddd money if they bet underdogs.

Xizk

underdog day ended just in time for me to get some ez skins off kabum fanboys. :p

Yeah I won a really small bet on Dig too. Thinking of betting small on Fnatic and LDLC tomorrow. Don't think they will be upset again. But I will cheer for underdogs; If they lose at least I get some skins.

Edit: Or depends on if the odds are crazy again then I will ICB on underdogs.

Rivitur

Banned
1 bet was enough and I'm glad I didn't bet. Wild day guys...

Alright I'm thinking of putting a skin on Team Nex. 63% is good %

soultron

Banned
I won some sweet deags today and got all of my returns back with rare stickers on them.

Today was a good day.

Games were a total blast to watch. Tomorrow is going to be #fierce.

abracadaver

Why can you only play 2 competitive games per day? I wanted to play some more yesterday but the game told me I have to wait 24 hours

Ouch. I bought an item to bet with, but since I got a new computer I cannot bet for a week -_-

Lucky you ;)

I'm actually fairly amused by this turn of events. I've never spent real money on anything to do with betting so it's all just one big game to me :p

Looking at some of the graphs from folks on reddit though...

Day one was a massacre

garath

Wtf! I joked about c9 beating nip but damn lol. OK. I just threw away all my skins on my first day back betting Hahaha. Oh well. Easy come easy go.

Rivitur

Banned
Ez ass skins on team nex.

IMO delpan>makelelellelelel. Eksem has this half asses flick style where he doesn't go all out like kennyS but won't go completely passive like smithzz.

Edit; Hahah just got banned on hltv for calling someone a fat merican Burger.

Omega

Banned
C9/NiP was amazing. I wanted to cheer them on so much because AMURICA but I also really didn't want Udiie to lose his bet. :-/ It was honestly bizarre to see them win that match, after I spent the day making jokes about betting everything on C9. We were even sitting in a mumble lobby jokingly called "WE ARE BETTING EVERYTHING ON C9". If only that were the case...

That GeT_RiGhT knife saved face a 'lil bit, at least.

I missed most of the first half of the game. Makelele was mostly shut down? He had quite a few nice shots in the last chunk that I caught. How has he been doing overall?
Maikelele is someone that can get kills with an AWP but he can't use one.

He hits a few nice shots here and there but for the most part I've never watched him and thought he was a good AWPer.

Shahzam made him look like a nova out there towards the end.

1st match at SMFC... kicked a cheater on my team and lost 16-4

valve pls

sounds like SMFC to me.

Top Bottom