• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Omega

Banned
Played so poorly today. Dropped less than 12 frags in 3/5ths of my games today. All losses.

Gonna return this Steam Controller and go back to the Regular Xbox Controller, Feel worthless with it. Hopefully when the Xbox Elite controller comes out, I'll get better results with that.

Thanks for playing with me guys. Sorry we lost. Good game.

also buying this baby

seems like a waste of money

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Played so poorly today. Dropped less than 12 frags in 3/5ths of my games today. All losses.

Gonna return this Steam Controller and go back to the Regular Xbox Controller, Feel worthless with it. Hopefully when the Xbox Elite controller comes out, I'll get better results with that.

Thanks for playing with me guys. Sorry we lost. Good game.

also buying this baby

Forget that and buy a Zowie

Disxo

I'm not convinced mexicans and south americans are any better

instead of CYKA BLYAT VODKA MY FRIEND I just hear taco taco taco burrito taco flavored kisses

Thats stupid...
Mexicans say wey, andale, chingados etc.
Under the caribbean people often say: Boludo, guacho, weon
(Some of these words are used for swearing)

Disxo

Well I see haha, sorry for that first post I was on my phone after I broke half of the screen so I was quite pissed.
Guys Im new here and have like 100 hours in csgo but still unranked...
So I wonder what are the things neccesary to be competitive worthy (Im having trouble with some golden nova 1 so im at silver level (-.-)

Omega

Banned
Well I see haha, sorry for that first post I was on my phone after I broke half of the screen so I was quite pissed.
Guys Im new here and have like 100 hours in csgo but still unranked...
So I wonder what are the things neccesary to be competitive worthy (Im having trouble with some golden nova 1 so im at silver level (-.-)

just play, and play all maps.

you'll get naturally better over time

subwilde

Any gaffers down for an MM game? I'm LEM but I know I'm global cause my friends always bring me down ;) haha but forreal let's play one! I'm not dumb I swear...

baby

Any gaffers down for an MM game? I'm LEM but I know I'm global cause my friends always bring me down ;) haha but forreal let's play one! I'm not dumb I swear...

reading this comment makes me feel like a woman who swiped right accidentally on a dude with a fedora on

impact

Banned
if anyone is looking to trade for a stat FT AK redline with no scratches hit me up. I just got one in a trade but I prefer my battle scarred mouzline

cHinzo

I bought the Zowie EC2-A a couple of days ago guys. It's a huge improvement compared to my old mouse, which was a wireless 10 bucks mouse lol. Supreme incoming!

I bought the Zowie EC2-A a couple of days ago guys. It's a huge improvement compared to my old mouse, which was a wireless 10 bucks mouse lol. Supreme incoming!

Getting to old age waiting for you to get here.

Bad quality since I'm too lazy to install Shadowplay/uninstall after.

Only good shot I did last night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkuzU08YBuQ

Amazes me is how different it looks in term of timing on the enemy's perspective.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NawCqP3Xgec

CS GO Reddit douchebags always following posting trends. First it's you miss 100% of shots you don't take vids and right now it's "he's saving" crap.

Omega

Banned
http://en.intelextrememasters.com/n...n-the-fray-at-intel-extreme-masters-san-jose/
The Ninjas are looking to add another trophy to their collection and with it win their first premier tournament in 2015.

best team ever lol

CS GO Reddit douchebags always following posting trends. First it's you miss 100% of shots you don't take vids and right now it's "he's saving" crap.

everyone wants that free, meaningless karma

edit - watch out for scams
https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffe.../psa_new_scam_method_with_email_confirmation/

MayMay

Banned
Any EU between LE and Supreme up for a quick MM? Need one more,

steamcommunity.com/id/callmemaymay

Edit: nvm we started our match

Starfield

#RoadtoGlobal

48ce9e2212.jpg

I got ranked up even though I played like shit lol (game ended 15-15)

MayMay

Banned
Just won a train match 16-1 and the Supreme on the enemy team dropped 11 kills.

We play against Odah?
:p kidding

Congrats on the rankup.

Top Bottom