• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

That tournament won't mean anything to them after they win Dreamhack Cluj.

I'm actually tempted to go to San Jose since I have friends and family by there for Intel Masters. I can finally have NiP sign my stuff! :D

Xizk

Ranked up from MGE to LE since yesterday playing with GAF. Vinka tried to carry us on Overpass T side but we still only managed to tie. My aim is all over the place.

Omega

Banned
That tournament won't mean anything to them after they win Dreamhack Cluj.

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

I'm actually tempted to go to San Jose since I have friends and family by there for Intel Masters. I can finally have NiP sign my stuff! :D

you should go. they'll be bored on saturday and sunday

MayMay

Banned
Ranked up from MGE to LE since yesterday playing with GAF. Vinka tried to carry us on Overpass T side but we still only managed to tie. My aim is all over the place.

A bad game had to happen at some point, lucky our "bad games" are just ties - at least. lol

RIP, probably could've won ez if any one of us got kills on T-side and not just vinka lol

I will never understand people who go all in on Games that have a >10% rate on the opposing team.

Like... seriously why? Bet $300 for a chance to win $18? Not worth the risk of an upset, like Penta just did to EnVyUs. R.I.P Skins.

Omega

Banned
gtr gonna rip off his NiP jersey and reveal a c9 jersey. other teams will be too confused and a c9 that is playing 3v5 instead of 2v5s will win the tournament.

on a serious note if TSM keeps playing like this they'll win this shit ez. their "worst" player is probably karrigan and he would be the best player on any team not in the top 4.

Clydefrog

I must be the only CS player that doesn't give a shit about pros, tourneys, etc. I never know what you guys are talking about.

I know of NiP, Cloud 9, virtuspro? I think that's it. Oh wait Kinguin!!

Omega

Banned
I must be the only CS player that doesn't give a shit about pros, tourneys, etc. I never know what you guys are talking about.

I know of NiP, Cloud 9, virtuspro? I think that's it. Oh wait Kinguin!!

pretty sure pete doesn't know shit either

but he works like 100hr a week so he doesnt even get the chance to care

cHinzo

Quality game guys. Overpass is a really interesting map. Also great Gaf in-house game. I wish I was in Quiche' team though. Maybe next time! :D

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I get saving is important... but asking me why the hell I'm buying after we've dropped 4 rounds in a row with me having more kills than the rest of the team combined. You can't just lay over and give them another 2 rounds before you buy again...

I am the biggest nip fan. Speedybluedude will not have sex with Friberg. I will have sex with Friberg in the raw. I'll let him go to town on me. To be the biggest nip fan you got to have sex with the ugliest nip member.

My account finally unlocked and I managed to sell 8 creates for about 3 dollars total. Too bad I couldn't sell shadow crates back when they were absurdly high. Feels good to have most if not all of my main guns with some decent skins.

baby

im afraid to even go in my own mumble sometimes.

the shit you guys talk about man

you missed out yesterday man it was wild

like 9 people in the same channel just watching speedy blue dude suck followed by fragadelphia discussion AKA creepin on clg red members

forreal theyre gonna destroy torqued tomorrow no question

Divius

Played my first game in over a week, solo queue, actual decent teammates and comms.

What the hell did they do to the m4a1 though? Guess I will just use the 5-7 from now on.

Omega

Banned
Whoever reported them probably was suspicious, and the officers was just doing his job (probably a bit too rough)

But why would you run if you did nothing wrong? Do you really think you can run away from the police on foot like that?

Just don't resist arrest and talk calmly if the officer approaches you. Running away and possibly resisting will just lead to more suspicion and an arrest.

Kid ain't that smart.

#SajWasRight

Top Bottom