• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

It's alright, udie found new love. Yes the spelling is intended. He will just have to break the heart of a very nerdy but hot streamer and then steal her cat away from here.

He might have to fight over the cat with our banned friend Mr Overdoziz.

This is where Clyde and Pete steps in to mend the broken heart of his old cat.

baby

Lol

Aren't you supposed to be in SF?

god damn it unknown

ended up just going for the day yesterday, couldnt get a hotel b/c nike womens marathon today so was already back in a merced hotel by the time i checked the forums

going back to my dorm in a couple hours already :(

MayMay

Banned
3 Zeus kills in a single match including a sick 1v1 Zeus sneaky clutch. Lovin' it.

Edit: Also we just lost against these guys:

10d2dd3321.jpg

Are you kidding me? These ranks >_> Why's there an MG2 in my LE/LEM matches

baby

Is the "TECTONIC" lineup really the old mouSpaz? I only seem to remember Lucky

they were sponsored by mouSpaz but they arent the mouSpaz youre probably thinking of. the one youre thinking of is now CLG -lucky +tarik

this is a mouSpaz that was built off of the fresh corpse of mobility gaming and just happened to add lucky at the time

MayMay

Banned
Tried playing a 10man on castle and ppl started rage quitting before the first half even ended. RIP

Got some good Nostalgia out of that tho

Omega

Banned
im in, but only if its downtown

or workout

Was I being toxic in that game? I more so was just getting annoyed at our player continuing to shit on the rest of our team. "Fucking squeaker kick him he's terrible. Purple so useless"

I try to not be toxic.

you know exactly what you were doing

you can stop pretending now.

Top Bottom