• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

damn thats a sick ak littleworm

and I dunno how u guys play with 100-200 ping. it's a different game

how-to-pray-the-rosary-jpg.gif

thats a tutorial on how to do well at 150 ping

damn thats a sick ak littleworm

and I dunno how u guys play with 100-200 ping. it's a different game

Yeah it's pretty damn terrible. You can't hold any corners with that ping. You will lose upclose firefights because of worst ping depending on the differences, unless you headshot them almost immediately. The worst thing, 100+ ping vs 15 pingers. The enemy peeks and shoots your head off and then immediately moves. It looks like a running headshot on your screen.

gurm3n

Neo Member
Hey CSGOgaf, a friend of mine told me that Chroma case became a rare drop. Would it be worth to get some cases for the time when the price rises?

PreFire

There's a guy on twitch right now, 32,000 viewers and a $87,000 pot worth of skins.

The chat is scrolling like the price is right wheel.

This is pretty crazy lol

Phantom l0rd is the username I think

Valkrai

There's a guy on twitch right now, 32,000 viewers and a $87,000 pot worth of skins.

The chat is scrolling like the price is right wheel.

This is pretty crazy lol

Phantom l0rd is the username I think

Yeah that guy does that all the time. He won a fuckton of skins and knives.

cHinzo

Who is Vexed? Never heard of them before.. but to be frank I dont keep up to date on most of the teams that arent in the Top 5. Also - no faith in C9?!

eBettle? The Polish team who also qualified for Cologne. I'm so sad Hellraisers didn't make it. The new one is pretty awesome.

Omega

Banned
Vexed is eBettle

Moko hasn't been on much because he's now their coach. They will win. also c9 sucks, c9 doesn't even believe they can make it out of groups

NiP has a better chance making it out of groups than C9, and they have the harder group. also skadoodle is like tmac, he doesnt get passed the first round

Vexed is eBettle

Moko hasn't been on much because he's now their coach. They will win. also c9 sucks, c9 doesn't even believe they can make it out of groups

NiP has a better chance making it out of groups than C9, and they have the harder group. also skadoodle is like tmac, he doesnt get passed the first round

If C9 doesn't make it outta groups I'll give you a p250 sand dune.

Omega

Banned
c9 with gtr wont lose to the brazillians or ebettle

2nd place of the tsm group will be interesting

I'm guessing I missed the news of C9 GTR being official

honestly have no idea why anyone thinks they have a chance otherwise. this is the same team that got embarrassed by Immunity, the australian team that has like a combined 10 round wins over non-SEA teams outside of that c9 match.

baby

I'm guessing I missed the news of C9 GTR being official

honestly have no idea why anyone thinks they have a chance otherwise. this is the same team that got embarrassed by Immunity, the australian team that has like a combined 10 round wins over non-SEA teams outside of that c9 match.

immunity is on the same level as fnatic

Omega

Banned
but the brazilians have made it out groups twice

last time c9 did anything NiP was like the third best team. Shit, they weren't even cloud9 when they were good. they couldnt even make it out of groups at their peak, why think they can do it when they cant even beat immunity

LMFAO Speedy went hard in the paint

When pad players topfrag, has science gone too far?

EDIT: O SHIT DATS PETE

I'm actually using a new setup where I have 2 xbox controllers at my feet with all of the buttons bound to 180, 270, and 360 degree turns. It's pretty much the future of gaming.

Omega

Banned
lol @ reddit complaining about how groups are favorable towards to the top teams.

Yeah, because a semi finals with

a Top 4 team
FlipSid3
CLG
Titan

would be so fun to watch...

just typing that puts me to sleep

Mokoi

Banned
On behalf of this welcoming csgo community who is very welcoming. Posting Phantoms dude is not welcomed. Only dank memes.

Top Bottom